• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Colchester United Playoff 2nd Leg Matchday Thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Missed the game - any chance of video highlights being posted ?
There is definitely going to be a 360. Cant wait

fred binneys head

Annoyingly, the city app has highlights and extended highlights of the Colchester game. From earlier this season 😡

Sort it out palfreymanthorpe.

fred binneys head

It’s amazing how the referee gets criticised when we lose and lauded when we win. I thought he was awful last night, giving free kicks and yellow cards for innocuous challenges. Not sure the players would score him highly.

Ashford Grecian

Will the real Exeter City please stand up? That was chalk and cheese over the two ties. More of the same please 👍

PeteUSA

It’s amazing how the referee gets criticised when we lose and lauded when we win. I thought he was awful last night, giving free kicks and yellow cards for innocuous challenges. Not sure the players would score him highly.

I totally disagree. The referee was excellent, playing advantage where possible and running the game really well. I didnt see one debateable decision of note. Mr FBH, I think you'll be pretty much on your own with such scathing criticism from your living room.

Oldsmobile-88

Often reacted to which team shouted loudest according to Steve Tully on the radio.

Oldsmobile-88

Love this...Listen to the shout of Offside as Bowman is put through.

After legitimate Bowman goals were chalked off at Port Vale & Walsall it was all the sweeter.

andrew p long

Don't know what Pete's view will be, but another decent referee again tonight, IMO, so there are some decent lower league officials out there after all.
A very good call by the lino re Bowman’s goal. By the time Bowman received the ball he was miles clear of the last defender (and in real time therefore I thought he was offside). Flag stayed down but replays showed he was onside when the ball was played - a difficult but entirely correct call.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You Tube highlights :)

andrew p long

Two minutes of Sky highlights now on youtube oops Hants beats me to it!