• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cheick Diabate

tom_ecfc

Must be worth around £5m in the current market! A few bids will come in for him in January. When does his current contract run out?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
He is very imposing looking player.

He reminds me of Tom Huddleston who seemed to fill up half the pitch when Hull came to SJP. Different type of player of course.

red1

He is a fantastic defender. Dont think he missed a header yesterday. He is a beast too. Big Strong and athletic. Just needs to work on his forward passing. When he masters that… Sky is the limit

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Must be worth around £5m in the current market! A few bids will come in for him in January. When does his current contract run out?
January tends to be the market for strikers but you never know! I think you may be a tad over optimistic with the valuation mind :)

Thames Valley Red

Interesting to see MT comments reference values after the Alfie Pond transfer. when he improves his forward passing he will be some player, he has good feet, who could forget Walsall away when he danced up the wing. His movement for the goal was very good. above all that very humble

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
January tends to be the market for strikers but you never know! I think you may be a tad over optimistic with the valuation mind :)
Aye. £5 million seems a tad toppy to me. Wonder what Agent Andy thinks :unsure:

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aye. £5 million seems a tad toppy to me. Wonder what Agent Andy thinks :unsure:
We got £750k for Jordan Storey I think he is the benchmark to assess against

Agent Andy

Got to be worth 2million in the current market , easily good enough for league one / championship , and he is very ambitious 👍

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got to be worth 2million in the current market , easily good enough for league one / championship , and he is very ambitious 👍
You are Matt Taylor and I claim my £5 :) Who are you basing that valuation on as to me it still seems rather ambitious :)

Memphis09

Certainly a far better prospect than Pond and certainly worth a lot more