• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle United v Exeter City Matchday Thread - 1.00pm Kick off

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
We need Sparkes on the pitch.As always he fights for everything,but that has to be on the left.Never a fan of Atangana,don't see what we brings to a team trying to win a match.Controversial but I would prefer it if Tillson was still at the club.At least you got commitment and effort from him.One ub change at half time.Bring Caprice on.

CWH-NYC_

It is all fine except where is counts- in front of either goal!

Ex-ciderrr

MT Pre Carlisle press conference

“We had a catch up and debrief in terms of the 1st part of the season and it’s so apparent we need to start games better, but also be level at half time in games“ “and when I say level I mean not having to chase games, that’s happened too many times already this season and obviously happened on Tuesday night”....

9 mins in 1-0 Carlisle ..... HT Carlisle 1-0 up and we yet again are chasing the game ........

theres another half of football to play yet I suppose! ;)

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Feel the same with the defence. If we are going to make mistakes at least give a young one a chance . Diabetes is a unit
I don't think it's the personnel at fault, it's that they are so poorly organised.

Exehausted

Feel the same with the defence. If we are going to make mistakes at least give a young one a chance . Diabetes is a unit
Agreed. I was always impressed with Jordon Dyer, but again, Matt clearly doesn't rate him because he keeps getting sent out on loan. With Saturday Tuesday games for 8 weeks, a brutal schedule, I honestly thought that he would make more use of the squad.

suffolklad

Can't understand what Atangana brings just hopeless, get Taylor on quick. Surely Harry Kite is better than Atangana

exeips

A wonderful illustration of the pointlessness of stats. If you look at the stats on the Ifollow app, it looks like we're absolutely battering them. Except for maybe one telling stat: total crosses 12, successful crosses 0!
We've won 50% of the headers while Carlisle have won 52%!

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
A wonderful illustration of the pointlessness of stats. If you look at the stats on the Ifollow app, it looks like we're absolutely battering them. Except for maybe one telling stat: total crosses 12, successful crosses 0!
Been like that game after game recently Bill.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Started slowly and conceded a soft goal, Josh really should have dealt with the original cross even if it meant putting it out for a corner. After that we started to settle down and have played some good stuff...up to the penalty area. We can't find the final ball because we can't stretch them enough. This comes from missing our wingers who can stretch them in behind, so the build up is somewhat more methodical and they can pack their box and deal with crosses through numbers.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
very cute ball from Law to put Jay in some space who can't get it across, corner to us then another