Carlisle United v Exeter City Matchday Thread - 1.00pm Kick off

Ex-ciderrr

Somewhat confident given our recent record there, also despite Carlisles healthy league position and how poor we’ve been of late.

Taylor and many of the squad have always banged on about the fact “it’s a big pitch” & it’s a “nice pitch” up there so expecting no excuses on that part. We’ve all heard enough about “a difficult pitch” from our players and manager over the last month or so.

I do think he will put Jokull straight into the starting XI.

UTC.

Avening Posse

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not confident, but you never know with City, another early kick off works slightly better for us lot down under. Do we know when Williams and Randall could be back?, are any in contention for this?. I wonder if Brennan Dickerson plays for Carlisle, he has been injured but has just come back apparently

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not confident, but you never know with City, another early kick off works slightly better for us lot down under. Do we know when Williams and Randall could be back?, are any in contention for this?. I wonder if Brennan Dickerson plays for Carlisle, he has been injured but has just come back apparently
Williams is still on crutches MT said on Thursday 🙁

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
With our recent form n missing randall and Williams for me a i would happily take a point to come back with. Gonna be a huge test of our cridencials today!