• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Caldwell out?

Gary Caldwell as our manager

• In

Votes: 227 59.6%
  • Out

Votes: 154 40.4%

• Total voters

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sadly that idea doesn't really bare much scrutiny, and would only work on the Big Bank. You can't really turn around if you are in the seats, unless you stand up to turn around. Try that and you could have fans fighting one another if you start blocking the view of the people behind you ! :unsure: :cool:
Absolutely this. You can't even get a chant going in the seated areas without it being frowned upon so theres no hope of a backs to pitch scenario

Grecian_in_Plymouth

Caldwell will be with us next season and the season after, and so on. The Board will not sack him irrespective of which league we will be in.
I Agree , lets see how he uses the funds - life is full of ups and downs , we were playing some sublime football at the beginning of the season. Im sticking with the Board and Gary. We'll stay and and consilidate next year.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
When hawker said gary is not just judged on 2 hours on a sat afternoon that did it for me , the people on the board seem to be clueless , he also did say if we do go down we will be well prepared i mean come on !
It was a very Tisdale like quote. Hawker needs reminding that other managers also work very hard and long hours for their employer.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Caldwell will be with us next season and the season after, and so on. The Board will not sack him irrespective of which league we will be in.
Hope they enjoy rattling around with sub 2000 crowds and no sponsors

Grecian_in_Plymouth

I can't see what would be the tipping point at the moment.
what do you think it will be Hants ? i reckon it will be judged at the near end of the season

Grecian Max

I Agree , lets see how he uses the funds - life is full of ups and downs , we were playing some sublime football at the beginning of the season. Im sticking with the Board and Gary. We'll stay and and consilidate next year.
It's people like you that make it 100x worse, the board will take you lot as an example that they still retain backing of the fanbase

Bet there will be some on the Bank on Boxing Day too, need their own weirdo section from now on, stick them in the railway corner so we can laugh at them at least

Clueless Corner

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
what do you think it will be Hants ? i reckon it will be judged at the near end of the season
The tipping point should have been Fleetwood.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
We should do the exact opposite of this and remove GC with haste

manc grecian

Here lies Gary Caldwell...Fondly remembered for "that game against Reading and that lad from Fulham"

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
When hawker said gary is not just judged on 2 hours on a sat afternoon that did it for me , the people on the board seem to be clueless , he also did say if we do go down we will be well prepared i mean come on !
That's the thing Hawker, we're not just judging him on 2 hours on a Sat afternoon, we're judging him on the last 3 months of utter dross