• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Archie Collins

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done to Archie, good move for him, hope he does well. As long as he doesn't celebrate when he scores against us, I'll still love him.
I won't be loving him, he now plays for a rival. I won't give him abuse though, unless he's a pr!ck when we play them.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'll have a pint of what Sturtz and 007 have been drinking.

Very good fee for a very good player. Bit sideways than I was expecting but transfer fees seem a Bit thin on the ground in the EFL.

Good luck Archie

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Archie was one of those unsung players who just keeps things ticking over. I was never quite sure what his best position was. Linking defence to midfield or midfield to attack. A good player but certainly not irreplaceable.

Red Bill

Great move for Archie I feel with Posh's record of helping players to push on. Both him and best mate Sparkes have a very good chance of finding themselves in the Chapionship next season with their moves.
Looks like all the paranoia about a mass exodus of our players to Rotherham isnt materialising!

dontpassback

A three year deal and undoubtedly a signing on fee. I bet his salary is in the £5k a week ball park. He may beg to differ.
He may beg to differ,but if it goes the same way as Pym and Randall,he won’t be playing much football,and after all that’s what they want to do isn’t it ?

manc grecian

He may beg to differ,but if it goes the same way as Pym and Randall,he won’t be playing much football,and after all that’s what they want to do isn’t it ?
They want to play football and if that doesn't work out they want to get paid as much as possible for not playing football

Cowshed Grecian

Archie has been class for us and a massive part how good we have been and hardly missed a game for about 4 years. Possibly one of the most underrated players I’ve seen at SJP. I think we are about to find out how hard it will be to replace him. Peterborough are my tip to storm L1 now, especially if they can Randell and a few other of their big names firing.

Reactions: Ash

dontpassback

They want to play football and if that doesn't work out they want to get paid as much as possible for not playing football
The point is that footballers who aren’t playing aren’t happy footballers,you can pay all the money you like,but bottom line is they want to play end of !

Grecian Max

Can we get Randall back please

grecIAN Harris

Can we get Randall back please
Do you know which ward of Peterborough General he is in?