• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Archie Collins

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
So when on here people claim he's going for 900k whos that fee going to?
Durrr, Martian FC, who do you think? Come on Sturtz, get with the programme. It's been running for well over 20 years.

denzel

His style is a little different to Taggy or Nick Hawker

To be fair I could see Taggy saying that. In private though!

Cowshed Grecian

He was never going Gas, they couldn't afford him especially if the rumoured £900k is true.
Bleddy hope that 900k is true

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not sure this is a good club for Archie to be joining... for a start he'll be in a relegation dogfight never a good move for a young player going to a new division IMO. But tbh surprised they've come in for yet another of our young players.. the others they've signed haven't worked particularly well ranging from abso disasters ie pym to bulk average Nichol.. and and wtf would Randall be bending his ear and recommending the club to him .. When over the 2 seasons when fit.. Which he was for the last quarter ish of the season he's barely got on the bench let alone featured... It takes all sorts I suppose... from our point of view, good 💰. Well done city ... And wish Archie all the best...

STURTZ

Durrr, Martian FC, who do you think? Come on Sturtz, get with the programme. It's been running for well over 20 years.
Sensible answer please, is 900k what Peterborough consider to be a fair tribunal fee?

If it is it looks like a fantastic deal, I mean Archie's good, but not that good Get his brothers back in quick!

denzel

I'm not sure this is a good club for Archie to be joining... for a start he'll be in a relegation dogfight never a good move for a young player going to a new division IMO. But tbh surprised they've come in for yet another of our young players.. the others they've signed haven't worked particularly well ranging from abso disasters ie pym to bulk average Nichol.. and and wtf would Randall be bending his ear and recommending the club to him .. When over the 2 seasons when fit.. Which he was for the last quarter ish of the season he's barely got on the bench let alone featured... It takes all sorts I suppose... from our point of view, good 💰. Well done city ... And wish Archie all the best...
Relegation dogfight? You do realise they are still in League One??

Grecianpasty

Bleddy hope that 900k is true
That's what I've been told.

Given the number of games he has played, the contract we offered him, and the amount we may have received in tribunal - I would say 900k is a very good deal.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Relegation dogfight? You do realise they are still in League One??
Jeez ...WOW a mistake and within 2 mins ure on it ... Lighten up feller...and a timely edit from the original 'take a look at yourself'...but yeah for some reason thought Peterborough had gone up... They'll be up around the top of div 1 suppose ...still not convinced it's a good club for our man to be joining. . And no I don't want to enter into a debate with you Denzel... End of discussion.

grecIAN Harris

Sensible answer please, is 900k what Peterborough consider to be a fair tribunal fee?

If it is it looks like a fantastic deal, I mean Archie's good, but not that good Get his brothers back in quick!
Right sensible answer then Sturtz, Peterborough want Archie who is under 24. Under the terms of the Bosman rule because he is under 24 Peterborough have to pay us a compensation deal for all our youth work in him. A deal can be arranged between the two clubs but if that fails it then goes to a tribunal. City and Peterborough have come to a mutually agreed deal rumoured to be £900k which gets paid to City.

CWH-NYC_

No complaints from me if it anything close to 900k. A good bit of business.