• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any more news on Brazil?

Barum

Chuffed to bits now a game is official with Flu!

Now the difficult bit..... Trying to get a £10 ticket for less than £150!!!

eurogrecian

Can't wait for lashings of Humble Pie to be offered on these boards from all the old miserablists.
Yum yum!
Dream on! I'm afraid that there is a small group who will pick holes in anything the Club tries to do. Onwards and up the City!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I'm happy that something is finally happening. Let's make the most of it.

Now the difficult bit..... Trying to get a £10 ticket for less than £150!!!
Lets keep in touch, just in case either of us gets lucky

btw you can buy a World Cup Quarter-Final ticket for less!

Willy Nilly

Is Olivua turning out for Flu?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Red Box

I'm hoping to attend the Fluminese v Santos game on the Saturday. I'm sure we will get tickets for the centenary game without problems

I'm hoping to attend the Fluminese v Santos game on the Saturday. I'm sure we will get tickets for the centenary game without problems
Us too, but I have been warned that if we don't buy the 'excellent value' tickets from the club, we'd have no chance of picking any up in Rio. Idle threat to increase summer revenue, or the result of South American agents managing the event?

What's your take/solution?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
I would expect a reasonable number of tickets to be bought by Fluminense fans. They have a very strong following and I'm sure that if they put out a team consisting of the tea lady, kit staff, lucky mascot and a few passers by a goodly number of hardcore fans would still turn up. If I was going as an independent traveller, than I would initially inquire at Fluminense and, failing that, contact the Fluminense Supporters Club to see if someone can acquire tickets on your behalf. (From what I understand, they're a little bemused at the prices we're charging so might be amenable).

butch

All gone quiet over the pond, has the news not reached the desert yet? Or is pate busy ringing around the Airlines/Travel Agents? :p