• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any more news on Brazil?

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Has a game been confirmed yet?

Seems to have gone very quiet or are the club keeping those who have paid up, informed?

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
If it happens it will be interesting to see just how many directors/club staff get a freebie.

Of course Wolfie might have concluded his cost cutting report by then.........and........how many will be left to go?!!

Chuckles

I think it is dependant on England winning thw World Cup. Tisdale and the Board remain confident it will go ahead

AlanDevlin

Would be interested to hear if anyone who has paid a deposit has heard any more than the public at large.... The silence is indeed deafening....

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be interested to hear if anyone who has paid a deposit has heard any more than the public at large.... The silence is indeed deafening....
Hence my question. I don't know of anyone on these boards apart from Butch who's booked with the club. Know of few who are going independently? What would happen if it didn't go ahead for those who've booked independently?

Rog H K

I'm going.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm going.
Any news Rog?

Barum

Hence my question. I don't know of anyone on these boards apart from Butch who's booked with the club. Know of few who are going independently? What would happen if it didn't go ahead for those who've booked independently?
Nothing we can do... Don't have any tickets for the centenary game yet anyway.

Rio, sun, beer, father/son bonding session for a week + Flum v Santos at the Maracana so I'm sure Lager Lout & me will manage somehow! !!

Last edited:

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nothing we can do... Don't have any tickets for the centenary game yet anyway.

Rio, sun, beer, father/son bonding session for a week + Flum v Santos at the Maracana so I'm sure Lager Lout & me will manage somehow! !!
Enjoy the trip!

Barum

Enjoy the trip!
Ta!

Two other 'indies' on same flight as me and Dan.

I don't know of any others, but pretty sure there must be some.