• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Josh Coley - our new No. 31

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe Ajose should take up tennis?
Nah, it would be too limiting, he could only play on grass courts.

Edit FBH setting up multiple replies !

Grecian2K

Ha Ha. Beat you to it CB.
("Great minds...." and all that)

Topsham Boy

I was referring to a couple of posts where people said it was "a great signing" and an "exciting" signing. We hope that will be true, but there is little evidence yet to support that. I prefer to wait and see.
I have already agreed that this bloke is worth a punt.
Good mate of mine watches MHead quite a bit and says Coley is decent….but can he make the step up?
Agree, looks good and worth a punt.

dontpassback

He is young and keen,will he grasp the opportunity,who knows,but he is certainly worth a punt and if he knows where the net is,even better ! Early days,but I think he will be a useful signing and I hope he does well

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good mate of mine watches Head quite a bit and says Coley is decent….
You could get infraction points for making these sorts of statements

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is Coley training yet, bearing in mind what MT is saying about signing free agents and not being able to hit the ground running due to not having a pre season, when are we likely to see JC. (and don't no-one say three weeks)

ExmouthMart

Is Coley training yet, bearing in mind what MT is saying about signing free agents and not being able to hit the ground running due to not having a pre season, when are we likely to see JC. (and don't no-one say three weeks)
….. 21 days 😬

fred binneys head

Three weeks. You used a double negative so I’m allowed to say this.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping that Coley now gets an extended run after his performance on Tuesday. I thought he looked a real threat showed some good tricks and had real pace and energy about him. Thought he outshone Edwards who didnt really make much impact. However, I think Matt will stick with the same wing back shape so Coley will have to come off the bench I suspect

Memphis09

Hoping that Coley now gets an extended run after his performance on Tuesday. I thought he looked a real threat showed some good tricks and had real pace and energy about him. Thought he outshone Edwards who didnt really make much impact. However, I think Matt will stick with the same wing back shape so Coley will have to come off the bench I suspect
Thought he played very well