• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Deepdale Digest says that PNE will allow this provided the club taking him pay his £7,000 per week wages in full...

he's got another 18 months left on the three and a half year deal signed two years ago
Basically PNE do not want to be paying up his contact or at least come to a agreement with Jayden that saves them a very decent wedge whilst getting him off the payroll. If they can find a club that will match Jayden's current wages, the more likely Jayden will come to an agreement with PNE over the rest of his contract which saves PNE money.

Basically the same problem loads of clubs, including City, will have with under contract players they would like to shift.

ExmouthMart

I must have missed us returning to League 1
I was referring to Tisdale getting us back to back promotions after we dropped down to find our level.... Tisdale won’t find The Gas putting up with his nonsense for long. If they go down and don’t bounce back straight away he will back to his other job in Bath.....

Attachments

Ash

I was referring to Tisdale getting us back to back promotions after we dropped down to find our level.... Tisdale won’t find The Gas putting up with his nonsense for long. If they go down and don’t bounce back straight away he will back to his other job in Bath.....
I suspect that if they go down, he won't get a chance to bounce back, straight away or otherwise.

Grecian Max

Yep, he likes the same coffee place as me on that street...

Boyo

I imagine Tisdale will planning for what he does best. Drop down, rebuild, get momentum and bounce back. Whether Stockley fits into that at the moment is anyone’s guess. I seriously think if it wasn't for the current situation we would definitely have tried to re-sign Stockley with the windfall from Watkins moving on to Villa. He’s miles better than anyone we got now. Bowman or Stockley up front?!.......
There's no denying that Stockley is better than Bowman. One is worth £750k and the other a nominal fee. Paying anyone £7k per week is utterly bonkers however. That's £365k per year, or more than 10% of the Club's entire turnover (in a normal year).

Red Devon

There's no denying that Stockley is better than Bowman. One is worth £750k and the other a nominal fee. Paying anyone £7k per week is utterly bonkers however. That's £365k per year, or more than 10% of the Club's entire turnover (in a normal year).
Imagine the hoo-ha if Bowman started out scoring Stockley 😬

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Imagine the hoo-ha if Bowman started out scoring Stockley 😬
Like that would ever happen - mind you both are pretty good at missing opportunities as well, it's just that JS puts away more, Bowman I think is faster though

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
When would we expect our 'mystery ' signings quarantine period due to be up, and would he be signing once it's up or when he is back in training? All as clear as mud

robchave

I know Stockley was a 'machine' and I really liked the guy, but I don't miss the type of football we were playing in order to get him his goals.

crocks

When would we expect our 'mystery ' signings quarantine period due to be up, and would he be signing once it's up or when he is back in training? All as clear as mud
Exactly...I would have thought there would have been an announcement by now. (Impatient for new signings as it seems that every other club in L2 are making loads and we haven't.....probs not the case, but you know what I mean :) )