• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

ryancooper327

So CB 99%(?) sorted. What’s next?

Bootroom

Bin off Bowman, Ajose and Fisher close to perhaps £5k a week saved there!! Only need another £2k to fund Stockley!! Lol

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bowman or Stockley as the man to lead the line........ I reckon Taylor would go for Bowman.
Play them both. No defence would look forward to playing us!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bin off Bowman, Ajose and Fisher close to perhaps £5k a week saved there!! Only need another £2k to fund Stockley!! Lol
More than 5k I believe.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
And if Stockley got crocked we would be fooked

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
And if Stockley got crocked we would be fooked
Bootroom left us with Seymour.

🤣

Alistair20000

Bootroom left us with Seymour.

🤣
Sorry I overlooked that. Perhaps we would be nearly fooked :)

ExmouthMart

I imagine Tisdale will planning for what he does best. Drop down, rebuild, get momentum and bounce back. Whether Stockley fits into that at the moment is anyone’s guess. I seriously think if it wasn't for the current situation we would definitely have tried to re-sign Stockley with the windfall from Watkins moving on to Villa. He’s miles better than anyone we got now. Bowman or Stockley up front?!.......

Grecian Max

I imagine Tisdale will planning for what he does best. Drop down, rebuild, get momentum and bounce back.
I must have missed us returning to League 1

andrew p long

I see that Preston North End will allow Jayden Stockley to leave on a free transfer during this window..........
Deepdale Digest says that PNE will allow this provided the club taking him pay his £7,000 per week wages in full...
Although

Although if he's struggling to find a club in the summer, and he'd maybe take half what he had at Preston.....

he's got another 18 months left on the three and a half year deal signed two years ago