• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Ash

Although
Not sure it would be great for our finances or player morale, 7k would be many multiples of what the vast majority of our players earn.

I think it's very very very unrealistic.
Although if he's struggling to find a club in the summer, and he'd maybe take half what he had at Preston.....

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Although

Although if he's struggling to find a club in the summer, and he'd maybe take half what he had at Preston.....
If that is the case he'd join Tisdale at Bristol Rovers providing he hasn't been sacked by then.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was TKF casting his fishing line here :sneaky:

If so he has reeled a few in.

Ash

If that is the case he'd join Tisdale at Bristol Rovers providing he hasn't been sacked by then.
Why? They may yet be relegated. We may be promoted. Tis may get sacked. Who knows what the situation will look like in the summer.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Valid point TPC wouldn’t be very good for team spirit.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Was TKF casting his fishing line here :sneaky:

If so he has reeled a few in.
I'm sure he wasn't flashing his rod chum.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Have heard he’s talking to Bristol R and Sunderland
There's no way Rovers can afford 7k per week

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Deepdale Digest says that PNE will allow this provided the club taking him pay his £7,000 per week wages in full...
Perhaps we could give them Ajose in return for Stockley, meaning we no longer pay Ajose 3k per week and then the net affect of paying Stockley 7k is only 4k?!

dontpassback

i would guess Tisdale is telling the gas board that if they want to stay up they need a quality striker,and at league one level Jayden would fit the bill.if Tisdale doesn’t get his way and they go down,he can look up and say I told you so,it’s a win win for the proper chap !

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bowman or Stockley as the man to lead the line........ I reckon Taylor would go for Bowman.