• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’ve resurrected Between the Lines off YouTube recently , only watched the first three episodes but enjoying it as much as I did twenty eight years ago. That’s thirty six episodes , total of thirty hours viewing .I’ll pace myself.
With my wife's viewing habits that consist of a lot of cooking programmes plus a lot of dramas involving middle class women with angst that seem to be quite common I just watch some on the laptop and at only 30 mins you get through quite a lot daily and good distraction from those bloody awful programmes.

Banksy

I do a bit of that on the iPad too. But wife and I share a love of old westerns though so we at least get to share a bit of screen time.She loves quiz shows but of The Chase , Tipping Point variety.I like Only Connect type stuff myself.

DB9

I do a bit of that on the iPad too. But wife and I share a love of old westerns though so we at least get to share a bit of screen time.She loves quiz shows but of The Chase , Tipping Point variety.I like Only Connect type stuff myself.
Wonder why? ;) (As Mrs Banksy's eyes roll :LOL:)

LOG

Watched The Mole on BBC4 last night which was shown in two back to back episodes. In short, a Danish fella infiltrates the (North) Korean Friendship Association through which he's able to make contact with a dodgy Spanish bloke with strong links to top brass over in North Korea. From there, he and another bloke set up a fake deal with the North Koreans to manufacture drugs and weapons in a hidden factory they're going to build in Uganda, thanks to some corrupt government officials there.

A fascinating watch and well worth two hours of your time.

DB9

Tonight at 9pm on the Yesterday channel Bangers and Cash, Cracking little programme about a car aution house in Yorkshire, If you love old mainly British cars this is worth a look.

Oldsmobile-88

Watching a good documentary about Churchill’s body guard on UK Play(Yesterday channel)
Around 8 episodes covering various eras.

Red Devon

33 Years ago today - The infamous Michael Fish weather forecast :oops: :ROFLMAO:

LOG

Sad i know but on UK Play I've just completed another series of The Bill, Series 10 with 99 episodes so that makes 728 episodes watched!
Used to love The Bill, me. Who are the main characters where you’re up to?

PS google what Reg Hollis looks like now.

DB9

Used to love The Bill, me. Who are the main characters where you’re up to?

PS google what Reg Hollis looks like now.
Hollis looks like a hillbilly now with the hair and beard. I'm up to where DI Sally Johnson has not long started, Viv Martella was killed off, Inspector Cato is ruling the relief, Sgt Boyden is still in it and pushing his luck by trying it on with the women, Carver, Lyons, Polly Page, Tony Stamp, Steve Loxton, Garfield, Sgt Cryer, Conway and Brownlow are all in it along with others, Burnside has come and gone, Insp Monroe is there. I think the year they're in is 93/94ish. Forgot to mention WPC June Ackland, Her and Carver the only two characters from when it started as a one off, Woodentops

Last edited:

Mr Jinx

33 Years ago today - The infamous Michael Fish weather forecast :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Remember it like it was yesterday. It was my first week at Uni in pretty much the eye of the storm (Surrey). Just remember the wind getting stronger, then stronger, then stronger.