• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m definitely a Trekkie 100% and always will be.Much prefer Stat Trek to the Star Wars universe although they’re both fun.It must be just me , must start trying to get into one or two series. My Jean-Luc was good though!

DB9

I’m definitely a Trekkie 100% and always will be.Much prefer Stat Trek to the Star Wars universe although they’re both fun.It must be just me , must start trying to get into one or two series. My Jean-Luc was good though!
So am I, Star Trek TNG was and still is awesome, When they introduced The Borg that sent it to another level for me and even though many didn't think much of Voyager it did give us 7of9 and just for that I'm very grateful! 😀

Banksy

Ah Seven of nine and her contour forming uniform stretching to the final frontier.👍

Banksy

Deanne Troi and Ensign Ro weren’t bad either.

• Love
Reactions: DB9

DB9

Deanne Troi and Ensign Ro weren’t bad either.
Lt Yar was rather nice too before she got clobbered.

Banksy

Lt Yar was rather nice too before she got clobbered.
Ah yes by that tar pit thingy! Yes she was.

Banksy

Going right back to the original series , my favourite ever episode was City on the Edge of Forever , story by Harlan Ellison an excellent sci fi writer and featuring another lovely lady Joan Collins.

DB9

Going right back to the original series , my favourite ever episode was City on the Edge of Forever , story by Harlan Ellison an excellent sci fi writer and featuring another lovely lady Joan Collins.
Is that the one what was set in the 20's or 30's and Ms Collins ended up being hit by a car?

Oldsmobile-88

Is that the one what was set in the 20's or 30's and Ms Collins ended up being hit by a car?
Yes..That is my favourite episode.

Joan Collins character did not die in a alternative timeline.
The USA would not have entered WW2 if she was not killed in a car accident.

Reactions: DB9

Banksy

Yes , love those alternative timeline sort of stories. Ellison was a good sci fi writer you can always tell the good episodes by the particular writer.What if ...... Simple one what if Harold hadn’t had to fight Harald Hardrada at Stamford Bridge and had his full army and been fresh at Hastings instead of marching halfway across the country. Wonder what a Saxon society with no Normans in charge would have been like. Or if the Germans got the Atomic bomb first , Man in the High Castle stuff here. History finally balanced on one little thing.