• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Number 9 shirt

Ash

I’d give it to bowman as he gives everything, every game, like stanno did. Not sure I’d use “committed” and “Clinton Morrison” in the same sentence, but there you go. I’m probably taking a whoosh there.
What about......

"Anyone who thinks Clinton Morrison was decent for City, should be committed" ?

Average Joe

Never once said he was decent, allthough how many over head kick goals have you seen at St james :)

I'm saying he loves the club

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’ve got a lot of time for Clinton and loved him like a brother when he wore the red and white, but I can’t see how he justifies having the adjective “committed” used to describe him.

The person who should have been committed was Paul £ucking Tisdale, for starting him at Anfield.

#stillfuming

Colesman Ballz

I’ve got a lot of time for Clinton and loved him like a brother when he wore the red and white, but I can’t see how he justifies having the adjective “committed” used to describe him.

The person who should have been committed was Paul £ucking Tisdale, for starting him at Anfield.

#stillfuming
I think he fell out with Tis over that one, when before the game he went and told him that the youngsters should have been picked instead ! The arrogant one took no notice of course, but kudos for Clinton for sticking up for them, and of course for being right !

Alistair20000

#stillfuming
Chill Fred.

One day you will blow a gasket.

iscalad

Chill Fred.

The hurt never goes away

fred binneys head

Chill Fred.

He started it.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taken from the Adam Stansfield Foundation Facebook page...

As we reached the 10 year milestone of Adams passing, we are humbled as always by the supporters, players and friends kind words. Steven Sowden of Yeovil Press and Stefan Davies of Yourherefordshire.co.uk excelled themselves in their written articles. Scott Palfrey at Exeter produced an outstanding video. For these we are extremely grateful for your time, effort and professionalism.
We are always indebted to those who fundraise to support our work. It would be wrong to single out any brothers fundraising - so I won’t!
We are looking forward to a Yeovil Town Legends team taking on a South West XI when it is safe to do do. Please support this if you can. Again we cannot thank the organisers enough.
In the ten years the Foundation has been raising awareness of Bowel Cancer and supporting grass roots football we have reached over 25,000 Under 16’s. We have supported over 75 Primary Schools, 20 Secondary Schools, Deaf teams, Ability Counts teams, Powerchair Teams, Downes Syndrome Teams, and many other teams and individuals. This has all been down to our intrepid and hard working supporters who have run, walked, swum, parachuted, cycled and carried out auctions, raffles and quizzes.
As a family we now live our football through Cody and Taylor at Twyford Spartans and of course Jay at Fulham FC in the Premiership! We had dreams of Jay playing for Exeter City in ‘The’ Number 9 shirt. They obviously missed a trick there!
We do wish Ben Seymour the very Best of Luck as he runs out in it this season. Please get behind him and support him as you supported Adam for all those years.
Thank you so much - from all the family❤❤

DB9

And that should be the ultimate and final word on the subject. What a lovely and generous statement. ❤👏

budegrecian

Taken from the Adam Stansfield Foundation Facebook page...

As a family we now live our football through Cody and Taylor at Twyford Spartans and of course Jay at Fulham FC in the Premiership! We had dreams of Jay playing for Exeter City in ‘The’ Number 9 shirt. They obviously missed a trick there!

Thank you so much - from all the family❤❤
Interesting comment to say the least. I'd heard a rumour (certainly no more than that) that Jay was upset that when he moved up to the U18's the No. 9 shirt wasn't available for him, bearing in mind the significance of it to him & his family & that this played a part in him being prepared to move to Fulham. If that was the case, then we did certainly miss a trick there.