• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

January Transfer Window Ins Outs And Rumours

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It’s been posted by Pete O’Rourke. He’s usually pretty reliable for the lower leagues.
I wonder if he's the one that I quoted about Ajose signing and scored that rumour at 1 out of 10! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

benjisheps

I wonder if he's the one that I quoted about Ajose signing and scored that rumour at 1 out of 10! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He was also the one that quoted about Willem Tomlinson signing from Blackburn which was true before he had a last minute U-turn and went to Mansfield for more money and a longer deal.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apparently we're after Rhys Murphy of Yeovil along with a number of other clubs. I rate this rumour as a 3 out of 10.
Argiggle being one of those clubs, according to one report.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
His record seems to suggest that he is a bit of a journeyman, who has never produced goals in any quantity other than at National League/NL South level. A bit underwhelming imho.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Martin

Do you know what is/has gone on with the Boateng move to MK? Did it go to tribunal or did the two clubs reach an agreement?

Thanks
No idea what is or has gone on. In any case it is suffice to say we can expect sod all in the way of compo anyway.

IndoMike

Queso

IndoMike

Yep but they haven't said anything about costs and whether they have exceeded original budgets.
So you don't actually know if we have exceeded the budget?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nope

Colesman Ballz

We have exceeded the budget. MT had to go to the Club Board for extra funds in order to sign Visser as cover, when Ward broke his arm.