• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Newport County Match Day -Boxing Day Thread.

ryancooper327

MT has said Sparkes injury ‘looks bad’ and that we have 18 fit professionals. I’d imagine someone will be recalled from loan for Colchester. Probably Hartridge/Smerdon?

sorry, recall was mentioned on another thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
What was todays attendance?

Arthur Davey

What was todays attendance?
Not being funny, but you could really have found out the answer to your own question yourself in less time than it took you to post that. 😏

Spoonz Red E

521 away.

Maybe Pete just wanted to plant it as a discussion point in the thread - no goals conceded innit?

Alistair20000

Pate dangles his fishing line in the water and bags a few more. :ROFLMAO:

PeteUSA

As a matter of fact I just wondered how many hardy souls paid to watch that total ***** game! It was so bad I stopped watching it well before the end! It was so bad that even Huxtable had an outstanding game!

iscalad

As a matter of fact I just wondered how many hardy souls paid to watch that total ***** game! It was so bad I stopped watching it well before the end! It was so bad that even Huxtable had an outstanding game!
And a happy holiday season to you as well

DB9

Was this our tenth 1-0 win this season?

Grecian2K

It might not have shown up too well all the way over in sunny Az but (for Pate's information) it was just a little "damp and drizzly" over here in wintery Isca this afternoon.
Is it possible that this might have affected the quality of "the beautiful game" on show today?

Red red

Today’s game was played in awful conditions. I enjoyed the effort and commitment of ecfc.
The weather however was matched by the referee. Got decisions wrong for both sides but was doing his best to help Newport near the end . How this ref got to this level beggars belief. Surely North Devon has better.
But well done City and the 5900+ there