• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

F.l.a.f

Fareham Grecian

Thanks red bill. Worked well as a ‘smoking them out’ post to identify the far right on Exeweb. I suspected most of those posters were politically extreme but it is nice (by which I mean horrible) to have it confirmed.

So for those reasons, I’m out *flounces*

Thanks red bill. Worked well as a ‘smoking them out’ post to identify the far right on Exeweb. I suspected most of those posters were politically extreme but it is nice (by which I mean horrible) to have it confirmed.

Looks like Fareham's gonna dob me in and get me marched off to the furthest Gulag............can I get a refund on me Carlisle ticket first please ?...........No ?........thought not, there's justice for you.

Temporarily Exiled

It's disappointing. WXF is talking a lot of sense. I'd also recommend The Secret Barrister's writings on the Yaxley-Lennon case for those wanting more insight.

The far left are a non-force in football right now – firms have always been far more right-wing.

Pobbop

I'm not out, but yeah, huge amount of twaddle spouted in here about a mythical far-left that people can't seem to place. The fact is the anti-Trump protest went off without an arrest, not so with the Tommy Robinson lot, they attacked the police on occasions, plus a bus that happened to have a female muslim driver.

In the End Robinson is putting the trial at risk, for his own publicity. Some might say he wants the peados to het away with it, so it suits his agenda of "them" getting away with it. The only way they will is if the case is called off for miscarraige of justice because ******** Yaxley Lennon is making the case prejudicial.

The fact is the right are the snowflake victims, and this **** is making himself that martyr, bunch of whiny gammon *****.

Pobbop

Oh and thanks for the Facebook link Red Bill, have joined. Oh and good sense WXF, cutting through the right pointless talking points, it is all very familiar isn't it? it's just the strong right rising up to put down those "others", who are the real problem, ..

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Idiots like Robinson have only flourished because the Asian rape gangs were not dealt with properly by the appropriate agencies, who we used to rely on to deal with such things. Create a vacuum and the extremists invariably fill it.

fred binneys head

That’s the ‘only’ reason that far right groups have flourished?

malcolms

That’s the ‘only’ reason that far right groups have flourished?
WTF is this doing on WOWS?

PeteUSA

WTF is this doing on WOWS?
You beat me to it Malc! What indeed is this doing on a football clubs main forum?

WXF

Don't think I said about the baseball bats and ski masks at a football ground ? But it certainly does happen at any given lawful demonstration organised by anyone standing up for what they believe in
It hardly happens at all. The hard right meanwhile using football sub culture as a guise to help normalise and legitimise its politics should concern us all, not least for the reputational risk it presents.

Wasn't the original charge suspected Breach of the peace ? which was apparently changed once arrested to Contempt of court one he admitted to the other he didn't.
At the earlier hearing in Leeds in May Yaxley-Lennon's barrister apologised and accepted on his behalf that he was in contempt of court. You're being manipulated.

Idiots like Robinson have only flourished because the Asian rape gangs were not dealt with properly by the appropriate agencies, who we used to rely on to deal with such things. Create a vacuum and the extremists invariably fill it.
A sometimes purposely overlooked irony is that the prosecution of the Rochdale sex trafficking gang was instigated by a new Muslim Chief Prosecutor for North West England, Nazir Afzal, who overturned an earlier decision by the Crown Prosecution Service to not take action.

Last edited: