• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

F.l.a.f

Matt Russell

You beat me to it Malc! What indeed is this doing on a football clubs main forum?
Never thought I'd see the day when i was in agreement with you and malcolms. Has this ceased to be an ECFC football forum?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
It hardly happens at all. The hard right meanwhile using football sub culture as a guise to help normalise and legitimise its politics should concern us all, not least for the reputational risk it presents.
WXF Really ? I tend to watch quite a bit of internet sites where the far left groups have attacked and instigated attacks on people for little more than wearing a MAGA t shirt or hat.

Do you honestly think it was the far right who decided to smash up Donald Trump's star on the walk of fame while at the same time ignoring the star right next to it of Kevin Spacey.

I have a mind of my own to be able to decide what I believe in I have seen the far right and the far left video feeds and tbh neither of them will ever fully win their arguments as long as they use violence to put their POV across.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Never thought I'd see the day when i was in agreement with you and malcolms. Has this ceased to be an ECFC football forum?
Clearly...and as its been up since this morning it appears the MODS have no intention of moving it. Strange when other more relevant football related stuff gets moved in the blink of an eye...

Grecian Max

The far left are a non-force in football right now – firms have always been far more right-wing.
Whilst the latter is true, it's not the full story. There are a number of non league teams that have clearly been targeted by Antifa to grow their support base - Clapton and Dulwich being the obvious ones. I don't like politics in football and don't agree with them using football clubs for their own gains. On these shores Celtic are obviously very left wing too. Certainly a massive minority but worth pointing out.

Clearly...and as its been up since this morning it appears the MODS have no intention of moving it. Strange when other more relevant football related stuff gets moved in the blink of an eye...

We aren't the only footy forum ....... https://www.thecumbrians.net/index.php/cufc-forum/main-forum/8933-jusice-is-done-tommy-robinson-is-free

Leads

Eh... a fair few non league clubs have been in essence taken over by the Antifa lot. Clapton, Dulwich etc
Have you been to Dulwich? It’s hardly some kind of violent far left meeting ground. It’s all very liberal middle class; they serve Thai street food, craft beer, raise money for refugees and are LGBT friendly (all good things in my book).

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve only just seen this Malcs, hence why it’s now been moved.

malcolms

Thanks Sumner...

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Have you been to Dulwich? It’s hardly some kind of violent far left meeting ground. It’s all very liberal middle class; they serve Thai street food, craft beer, raise money for refugees and are LGBT friendly (all good things in my book).
Do you have to wear sandals and multi coloured poncho's to watch a game there ?

WXF

I think that is disappointing and short sighted. Fascistic politics is seeing a resurgence and some fascists seek to use football for cover - I think this thread is highly relevant to ECFC