• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Webby

Jersey Tone

Haha, checked out his facebook, some great quotes there :D

Bully Ian:

"James Brent is a fine man and a great owner of our club. Saying that I'm going to have a barney with someone who works at PAFC. Why, because he's an ungrateful d*ck!!"

The in-crowd Ian:

"Well done Webby, proud to be a pal!!"

And Bully Ian again (although I would suggest that RtP won't take that lying down):

"Neil Pym 'Financial Consultant', aka RtP is a complete and utter *****. No wonder us Argyle fans have problems with some Exeter City fans. A complete and utter t*sser"

What a guy!
When I first got involved with bantering with Porkus etc I didn't really mind the bloke. I had no history with him, had no idea of the history and wanted to make my own judgement.

It's examples like the above, and sh*t like 'outing' people by name, that really opened my eyes to him. Oh, and the fact that he's ex-OB, ;)!

Wonder if he knows my real name, :cool:? No wonder us City fans have problems with some Argyle fans, ;).

Red the Paper

Banned
I see the Porkmeister is busy "outing" RTP on his facebook page .
I think it is about time I paid Ian Newell a visit.

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Spoonze, you really should post more often. i have no issue with Chris Webb whatsoever, I'm sure he's a sound as a pound, and as you alluded to, (and as I said to him in out little text fest) I felt the position he now has sat uncomfortably with him because of all he stands for.

He didn't feel that was the case, so hey-ho. It's a funny old role, though, isn't it?

Cometh the hour, cometh the man and all that... and I just feel it what happens after sometimes that generates the tears, when it can all go wrong.

IJN

I think it is about time I paid Ian Newell a visit.
Feel free Pym, you know where I am.

Minus your keyboard though eh?

Alistair20000

Going to reply to posts 87 and 91 Porky ?

IJN

We'll have to wait and see matey, all I know is, your failing trust model is shaky as hell.

I can get my hand on some well used bucket if you want some.

IJN

When I first got involved with bantering with Porkus etc I didn't really mind the bloke. I had no history with him, had no idea of the history and wanted to make my own judgement.

It's examples like the above, and sh*t like 'outing' people by name, that really opened my eyes to him. Oh, and the fact that he's ex-OB, ;)!

Wonder if he knows my real name, :cool:? No wonder us City fans have problems with some Argyle fans, ;).
According to Pym, I was booted out from the OB as you nicely call it (hoolie are you?).

Then Pym threatened to get in contact with my ex employer about the amount of time I spent on Exeweb during the day.

Good lad eh?

Now he wants to pay me a visit, well, as I say, bring it on Banker, bring it on.

<sneer>

Jersey Tone

I was booted out from the OB as you nicely call it (hoolie are you?).
I thought that was your game. Y'know, references to crashing the cowshed in the 70s/80s, etc.

Alistair20000

We'll have to wait and see matey, all I know is, your failing trust model is shaky as hell.

I can get my hand on some well used bucket if you want some.
So Harry P hasn't shown you the cash flow and loss projections ?

I should keep hold of them buckets squire; your rather unsuccessful club may need them before too long.

BTW Good of you to reply.

Red the Paper

Banned
Feel free Pym, you know where I am.

Minus your keyboard though eh?
Oh sorry Ian, did you mis read my post. I said it was about time I pay you a visit. Was going to simply say hello, hold out the hand of friendship and say what a jolly nice chap you are. It seems you are threatening me Mr Newell. I didn't think you were that kind of person. Are you threatening me Mr Newell?