• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Webby

Mackster

Not denying the facts then Porkie ?

Just think, it used to be just a small group of us, now everyone knows the games being played !
On the back of 4 successive defeats, the only thing that keeps our chins up is the thought of Porkie feasting at the top table at Argyle

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Not denying the facts then Porkie ?

Just think, it used to be just a small group of us, now everyone knows the games being played !
Suprised it took the rest of the janners so long tbh , Looking from the outside in there were plenty of our lot who could see the ultimate plans coming for ages
Put everyone down in public and suck up in private ! There are people within that club who are now untouchable no matter who is actually in control.

Anyone who goes against the grain gets shouted down as a $hit stirrer and ends up being banned from a second fiddle forum.

Tringreen

Suprised it took the rest of the janners so long tbh , Looking from the outside in there were plenty of our lot who could see the ultimate plans coming for ages
Put everyone down in public and suck up in private ! There are people within that club who are now untouchable no matter who is actually in control.

Anyone who goes against the grain gets shouted down as a $hit stirrer and ends up being banned from a second fiddle forum.
Indeed. I'm now embarrassed to call Plymouth my home town. Everything about it is village............. including the idiots now helping brent permanently restrict the club.That icludes Porkie and his mates, the council and the local press . Still, Porkie will have a shiny little stadium to boast about, all around the league of minnows. Geddon......... (facepalm)

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Very sad <sigh>

motorservices

Very sad <sigh>

Truth hurts then......

i did read a funny thread about the things you have done, shame on you :p

i have to say it was clear at the time harry potter wanted land, the pub team was just in his way and he has no plans to part with cash that that shower, if only northampton and torquay would start to play, you boys could be in the Prem sooner than you thought