• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Webby

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Come down to an Argyle game if you want, see a decent crowd, a decent ground and real people,
5409, that leaves 12 and a half thousand empty seats you sad demented old fool.

I'd say the only reason for visiting Gnome Park on a match day would be if you had a plastic fetish.

LammieLammieLammie

I don't understand that Graham, he's put nothing in, how could he?

Strange for you.
See there you go again.

The Heaney / Heinous thing interests me. Didn't he put in more than that, which basically funded the administration for a while ? Rightly or wrongly, I see that as "putting money into Argyle".

If he hadn't done that, and with JB always saying he wouldn't fund administration costs, I wonder wether KH deserves the press he gets.

I'm not trying to be provocative here.

Red the Paper

Banned
No dear, I wouldn't, that's against this site's rules, and I'm 58 years old FFS.

Come and see me any time you wish though, hold out your hand, have a cup of tea if you want.

But I doubt whether you will, your simply a keyboard man, that's all I meant.

Come down to an Argyle game if you want, see a decent crowd, a decent ground and real people, not interwebby world that you seem to live in.

Oh by the way, no more friendly 'I was only joshing' texts after this eh? It gives me the creeps if I'm honest.
I must have mis read your posts. It seemed you were threatening me and I was getting a little scared!! I didn't realise you were 58, I thought you were younger not an old man. Are you a grandad yet? Not really the same now. You must be the oldest person on that interwebby thingy Facebook and I would guess you must have loads of friends.

I don't drink tea, but thanks for the offer.

This is too easy

Poultice

That was P&A fatty, ffs, stay with it.
Duh, that would be BiL's exclusivity payment, er, Heaney's front company during the time you were desperately trying to suck his ****.

That of course is £300k more than Jimbob Brent has put up but then again you've got plenty of good reason for not outing him if what I have heard is true, you and Webby fell on your feet there.

IJN

during the time you were desperately trying to suck his ****.
Don't judge everyone by your own very low standards.

I've often thought there's a bit of Goering in you.

Dear oh dear.

IJN

This is too easy
I've heard you said that before, funny what you get told on FB.

Grecian2K

Bleddy hell. The piglet is sqealing well tonight.

How long before he calls in a few favours to get this thread Goderated, I wonder?

IJN

See there you go again.

The Heaney / Heinous thing interests me. Didn't he put in more than that, which basically funded the administration for a while ? Rightly or wrongly, I see that as "putting money into Argyle".

If he hadn't done that, and with JB always saying he wouldn't fund administration costs, I wonder wether KH deserves the press he gets.

Heaney deserves all the press he gets, look what he's done to Truro now.

The money he put in was from his Japanese backers just before they pulled out after they checked his previous.

As for JB he never said that, he always said he would not pay for exclusivity.

If you want to debate Graham, a) Know your facts, and b) Get off here, as you seem to play to the crowd, which I'm surprised at.

Mackster

See there you go again.

Truro could do with that £300K right now, It kept the Gargs afloat for a while, I think they should have a bucket collection to give it back.

And before they get all self righteous, Heaney was exactly what Brent required to pick the club up for nothing.

As Shagger said earlier, Brent was only ever going to deal on his own terms, The Trust & Webby were mere pawns to be used in the game.

Jersey Tone

You must be the oldest person on that interwebby thingy Facebook and I would guess you must have loads of friends.
No way RTP, my mother-in-law is on facebook and she's f*cking ancient compared to Porkus. She was well pleased when she copped a photo of me mooning at Cardiff Bay. Did I get grief for that!!