• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Webby

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
The 300k had nothing to do with Heaney, is that hard to understand.
You're not on Pash*tty bullying dorks now f*ck'tard.

The 300k came to PandA from Heaney, that's a fact, the source is still speculation but it bought Heaney's vehicle BiL exclusivity, we all know that, I suspect even a thick f*ck like you really knows it, so why post sh*t like that just to prove to anyone that wasn't sure already that you are in fact a complete c*nt ?

IJN

I refer again to my mother-in-law....she's more of a football man than Harry Potter!!
JB admits he knows nothing about football.

That could be a good thing.

LammieLammieLammie

Heaney deserves all the press he gets, look what he's done to Truro now.

The money he put in was from his Japanese backers just before they pulled out after they checked his previous.

As for JB he never said that, he always said he would not pay for exclusivity.

If you want to debate Graham, a) Know your facts, and b) Get off here, as you seem to play to the crowd, which I'm surprised at.
Pathetic reply. Heaneys money came from Japan? and wasn't it a lot more than £300k?

My mistake re the difference between Exclusivity and Administration. I was trying to have a serious debate, you seem incapable of it without resulting to sarcasm.

Last edited:

IJN

You're not on Pash*tty bullying dorks now f*ck'tard.

The 300k came to PandA from Heaney, that's a fact, the source is still speculation but it bought Heaney's vehicle BiL exclusivity, we all know that, I suspect even a thick f*ck like you really knows it, so why post sh*t like that just to prove to anyone that wasn't sure already that you are in fact a complete c*nt ?
Seig Heil Oswald.

Lie down in a darkened room and rest your fatty tissue.

So you believed in BIL did you, you must be one of the few.

What were they Irish, Japanese, Gibraltan?

One big con, the Yorkshire boys were found out and sent home, but our President.

I ask again, who is yours, do you know?

Grecian2K

JB admits he knows nothing about football.

That could be a good thing.
Well thats one thing you've got in common, anyway.

IJN

Pathetic reply. Heaneys money came from Japan? and wasn't it a lot more than £300k?

My mistake re the difference between Exclusivity and Administration. I was trying to have a serious debate, you seem incapable of it without resulting to sarcasm.
As I say Graham, always had a lot of time for you, but on here, you seem to play up.

The '£300k' IF it ever existed, was paid by 'BIL' for exclusivity, but they promised another £700k but it never turned up, then they went into a sham SPA and that was that.

Complete and utter fit up, and P&A had better watch out, as they will be investigated.

IJN

Well thats one thing you've got in common, anyway.
Yeah ok Greeky, I know nothing, I've attended very few games, anything else?

If you're going to banter, at least get past the juvenile stage.

Red the Paper

Banned
Goodnight everyone. This isn't a flounce just tired and going to sleep before this gets out of hand.

Respect to Dave

IJN

Goodnight Neil, hope you feel better about yourself in the morning.

See you soon I hope.

Red the Paper

Banned
Goodnight Neil, hope you feel better about yourself in the morning.

See you soon I hope.
Nighty nighty old chap, don't forget to set the teas maid to wake you up before the meals on wheels girl knocks you up