• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Webby

SimonBB

Very odd. How long is he going to last??

He's already stepped down from the trust.
He can't answer people on a thread where the questions aren't controlled.
He's taking abuse from the cyber world to heart, even getting the numbers of Exeter fans & texting them.

I'm sure he had his hand in helping out & supporting their trust. However back when their trust was formed, Pasoti was covered in threads about the trust & fund rasising ideas, now the 1st page has no threads on the trust at all.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hell yeah!!

ATD the home of the free.

Freaks the lot of them.

Never go, never want to, and call themselves fans??

I've been to Home Park with Lammie more than I have that bunch.

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Well that's great coming from the fat f*ck of a freak that killed all dissension against, Stapleton, Kagami, Gardner, Ridsdale, Heaney (initially) and any other Suit that was in the process of f*cking Argyle up the arse.

You kissed the butt of every slippery f*ck who would glance your way and smile while they mugged the real fans of your club blind, you are a f*cking f*cking disgrace and a complete embarrassment to any real Garg with half a brain, there must be a few out there, the absolute epitome of a two faced, self promoting, toad.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Hell yeah!!

ATD the home of the free.

Freaks the lot of them.

Never go, never want to, and call themselves fans??

I've been to Home Park with Lammie more than I have that bunch.

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Grecian2K

Well that's great coming from the fat f*ck of a freak that killed all dissension against, Stapleton, Kagami, Gardner, Ridsdale, Heaney (initially) and any other Suit that was in the process of f*cking Argyle up the arse.

You kissed the butt of every slippery f*ck who would glance your way and smile while they mugged the real fans of your club blind, you are a f*cking f*cking disgrace and a complete embarrassment to any real Garg with half a brain, there must be a few out there, the absolute epitome of a two faced, self promoting, toad.
That is really rather good Poults.

Can I make an early nomination for Thread of the Year! [y]

argylepaul

That is really rather good Poults.

Can I make an early nomination for Thread of the Year! [y]
And I am going to make my nomination for Best Brown Nose
:
You are too easily pleased, if that gets your approval.
And, BTW, it's not a picture of Mikhail Gorbachev with his tongue out to a pair of breasts.

older-codger

May be a silly (but genuine) question, but just what is the function of the Argyle Trust now? Has the beloved President et al decided that there is no future for it and thus decided to step down?

Grecian2K

And I am going to make my nomination for Best Brown Nose
:
Yep. Porkus gets my vote too!

argylepaul

Yep. Porkus gets my vote too!
But, I thought you said you didn't like that arse?

Grecian2K

But, I thought you said you didn't like that arse?
Thawt we wuz torking "brown-noses" bhay?

Cerbera

May be a silly (but genuine) question, but just what is the function of the Argyle Trust now? Has the beloved President et al decided that there is no future for it and thus decided to step down?
It has no function. I asked the very same question on PASOTI back in the summer - what is the function of the Trust going to be once the club is out of administration? And got slated for DARING to question the glorious Chairman Webb and his henchman Newell.

Total waste of hot air.