• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Mrs Tavy put it on during tea, I managed 20 minutes before the female taking heads and their propensity for ‘vocal fry’ was doing my firkin head in.
£44 million for that dross, great bit of business by the Sussexes. 👍

Mr Jinx

Mrs Tavy put it on during tea, I managed 20 minutes before the female taking heads and their propensity for ‘vocal fry’ was doing my firkin head in.
£44 million for that dross, great bit of business by the Sussexes. 👍
I've been trying to gauge its reception on both sides of the fence. The right wing tabloids are absolutely spitting feathers and spewing bile, as you'd expect. But there's very little sympathy from Guardianistas on the other side too. Victimhood being the operative word.

I think they're really digging a grave as far as this country goes. Maybe it gets a better reception in their home country.

In a way, I'm happy the Queen isn't around right now.

STURTZ

Think Harry is Diana's avenging angel.

Both sides are pretty terrible, time to turn those palaces into hospitals.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Lo and behold. The Daily Mail dedicates 19 pages to the Netfkix documentary :ROFLMAO:

So which of their contributors jumps in first with the accusation that it is Meghan that is the racist? I would have gone Wooton or Riddle, but no it's that Tory favourite ...

Sarah Vine! Yet another nasty racist outing themselves.

DB9

Lo and behold. The Daily Mail dedicates 19 pages to the Netfkix documentary :ROFLMAO:

So which of their contributors jumps in first with the accusation that it is Meghan that is the racist? I would have gone Wooton or Riddle, but no it's that Tory favourite ...

What did Ms Vine say as I never read The Mail? Just out of interest.

Grecian2K

The Daily Excess front page is just plain confusing (to the casual viewer)
The main headline trumpets "So Hurtful! Royals 'deeply upset' by Harry's Slurs"
The effect is somewhat diluted by the box on the top right: "Justice For Harry".
A triumph for the page-setters art!
Of course the latter refers to the Sacoolas sentencing but one's bafflement is pardonable?
And what's the betting that, should Mr Kane score an injury time winner tomorrow, the Sunday blue-tops will be crowing "Harry To The Rescue"?!

Grecian2K

Probably blaming Govey for the whole sorry circus

DB9

Probably blaming Govey for the whole sorry circus
Well they did have an "Unconscious Coupling"

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Here you go

sarah_vine.jpeg

tavyred

I don’t see how a reporter accusing Markle of being a racist, makes Vine a racist.