• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
FFS are we going to be hearing about this in the the next month or so with various ‘experts’ & social commentators putting their tuppence worth in.
Correct

Alistair20000

Unfortunatly yes Olds, This will rumble on and on.
Also correct

Rosencrantz

FFS are we going to be hearing about this in the the next month or so with various ‘experts’ & social commentators putting their tuppence worth in.
Where there's clicks there's brass.

Mr Jinx

Well, it's dominated headlines for a while, so it will just continue to.

I've read the various snippets, and most of it was sick inducing if not cringeworthy.

The biggest revelation I suppose was the member of the Royal Family that was concerned about how black their offspring would turn out. Now it's very naughty to claim that without naming the individual. Now we'll have endless speculation and even if they did say something to that effect they'll probably deny it. And so it's just a case of he said/she said, much like the rest of it.

At the end of the day, when I look back at the time of their wedding, the press were very welcoming and supportive and remained so for 6 months to a year I suppose. Then it all went sour around the time of their African trip. It could've been so very different. If Meghan didn't know what she was getting herself into then Harry should've warned and educated her beforehand. They could claim that love made them blind I suppose, but this was a situation entirely of their making. If I turn up to work at a prestigious, long established and somewhat old fashioned company (which I actually did once), I still play by their rules. If I don't, I'd expect to be sacked. I wouldn't within 6 months of joining start questioning their methods and then go out of my way to go against the grain.

Last edited:

Alistair20000

As regards the how black or brown Archie is going to turn out thing, I agree with Jinxy. Give the person who is alleged to have said that the chance to have their say by naming them. I cannot agree with this nudge nudge wink wink stuff. And as regards the RF being racist please provide the evidence for consideration.

As for the point about being cut off financially: Oh dear, how sad, never mind. Now Harry, how much is your late Mom’s trust fund worth ?

Cringeworthy don’t even begin to describe this pile of turd

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is anyone taking bets on when Markle and Harry divorce ?

Mr Jinx

Is anyone taking bets on when Markle and Harry divorce ?
I would've previously said within 5 years, but now I'm not so sure. After reading what Harry said last night I don't think there's a way back for him ever. Divorce or no divorce.

Alistair20000

I would've previously said within 5 years, but now I'm not so sure. After reading what Harry said last night I don't think there's a way back for him ever. Divorce or no divorce.
That was my thinking too but Me Me Me Me Meghan might give Hapless Harry the The Elbow at some point

LOG

It seems to have upset Piers Morgan which is never a bad thing.

Alistair20000

It seems to have upset Piers Morgan which is never a bad thing.
The clincher.

I think I must now watch this pantomime tonight.

I shall have a selection of single malts lined up to go with the Popcorn