• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
It seems to have upset Piers Morgan which is never a bad thing.
When is he not upset?

Tim Long

FFS are we going to be hearing about this in the the next month or so with various ‘experts’ & social commentators putting their tuppence worth in.
Unless Prince Phillip dies...

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
That was my thinking too but Me Me Me Me Meghan might give Hapless Harry the The Elbow at some point
Wouldn't surprise me, if and when she decides he's outlived his usefulness.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
This stress certainly isn't going to do the Queen and Prince Philip any good, some people will say who cares and that isn't Harry and Meghan's problem others will disagree with that viewpoint and believe Harry and Meghan are being extremely selfish.

Alistair20000

Wouldn't surprise me, if and when she decides he's outlived his usefulness.
Yep, Me Me Me and her lovey friends will decide the fate of Hopeless, Hapless, Helpless Harry.

Alistair20000

This stress certainly isn't going to do the Queen and Prince Philip any good, some people will say who cares and that isn't Harry and Meghan's problem others will disagree with that viewpoint and believe Harry and Meghan are being extremely selfish.
This privileged and seriously wealthy pair preaching victimhood, financial insecurity etc is p*ssing me off reasonably hard :mad:

lamrobhero

I think the Queen should abdicate in favour of Queen Meghan and King Harry - get rid of the stuffy pompous lot. Jealousy is not pretty.

IndoMike

The interview certainly was not objective.
Oprah fed Megs with questions such as "Did you want to commit suicide?".
Also no mention was made about Meghan
giving her first husband the Spanish arched nor the breakdown of her relationship with her father and family..
She also seems to be doing a carbon copy of Diana.
But, on the other hand, you wouldn't be surprised if some of the RF were very snooty and not accepting her into the fold.
To claim the RF was racist to her is clearly damaging to them. The problem is if she doesn't name names then all of the RF is implicated. Megs certainly put the boot into Kate and Harry had a quick hoof at Charlie on the quiet.
The fact is 100 million watched this on Yankee TV. Maybe what the world has needed is a big slice of juicy gossip to forget for one moment the doom and gloom that covid has brought upon us.
In the end none of this really matters
What matters is the missus farked up my
MacBook and I couldn't fix it, thus not being able to complete a very important job and possibly being expunged..
Life has been hell the last 7 days : thank God for the latest episode of the Royal Family.

IndoMike

I think the Queen should abdicate in favour of Queen Meghan and King Harry - get rid of the stuffy pompous lot. Jealousy is not pretty.
Thought you were after the job. King Iamrobhero sounds good.

Alistair20000

Thought you were after the job. King Iamrobhero sounds good.
Sounds a bit of an egotist to me :)