• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any sign of this yet?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Conspiracy corner update. Phil died last week and his death will be announced this afternoon. Mr and Mrs Sussex's interview will not be shown by ITV and tomorrow's media will be preoccupied with HRH's departure

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster

Conspiracy corner update. Phil died last week and his death will be announced this afternoon. Mr and Mrs Sussex's interview will not be shown by ITV and tomorrow's media will be preoccupied with HRH's departure
CBS are showing it tonight though so everyone will know what she says in the morning. Would CBS pull it? I doubt it.

arthur

CBS are showing it tonight though so everyone will know what she says in the morning. Would CBS pull it? I doubt it.
No but ITV would...

angelic upstart

I heard that too! Usually I'd say it was a load of nonsense, but this time round I'm not so sure.

arthur

Didn't they advance George Vs death so that it could appear in the Times the following morning?

Alistair20000

Didn't they advance George Vs death so that it could appear in the Times the following morning?
It has been suggested that his doctor helped him on his way.

IndoMike

It's good to know that when you're dead the doctors say you're feeling better..Gives me hope...

IndoMike

If Meghan's account of various events is true, and this includes a description of the RF as colonial and racist, this will rightly be very damaging for the Royal Family.
If it's not true then it will be difficult to disprove and M will have done a very dirty deed.
Meghan and Harry were full of praise for the Queen, which is a bit ironic considering M's testimony will damage her (....and Kate, and Charles) considerably. Obviously bad blood between M and Kate (apparently)
So it all depends on whether M is telling the truth, or exaggerating, or just being very disruptive. We will never know.

tavyred

Yep.
I think youโ€™ve got the issues covered there Mike. Iโ€™ve just watched Kevin Maguire on TV say something that resonated quite strongly, it could be of course the case that Meghan is a publicity seeking fantasist as well having done a good thing in uncovering the fact that our much loved RF is institutionally racist. Both things can be true.

DB9

Yep.
I think youโ€™ve got the issues covered there Mike. Iโ€™ve just watched Kevin Maguire on TV say something that resonated quite strongly, it could be of course the case that Meghan is a publicity seeking fantasist as well having done a good thing in uncovering the fact that our much loved RF is institutionally racist. Both things can be true.
Enough said though about the other guest who just shouted and used it to advertise her book as it was well placed either side of her on her mantle piece in full view. ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited: