• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harry and Meghan on their way apparently. That says to me it's definitely the end.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Harry and Meghan on their way apparently. That says to me it's definitely the end.
One would hope that this will see the end of their vendetta, however I'm not holding my breath.

DB9

Not sure I found what happens to sporting events.
I'd imagine if the worst happens then domestic sporting events would be cancelled in the UK for 5-7 days as a mark of respect.

Banksy

One would hope that this will see the end of their vendetta, however I'm not holding my breath.
Daft , well matched pair.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You'd hope that this is an opportunity to give the vendetta against these two a rest. I guess the far right commentator Dan Wooton will say something crass.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't be sure about that.

Banksy

Things happen so quickly at that age.My own mother was fit as a flea until almost ninety eight and doing things as normal then suddenly became unwell , within a few hours she was gone , no warning. Bless her , she’s had a magnificently long reign and done a great job for the nation. My , she’s seen some changes in that lifetime.

DB9

Things happen so quickly at that age.My own mother was fit as a flea until almost ninety eight and doing things as normal then suddenly became unwell , within a few hours she was gone , no warning. Bless her , she’s had a magnificently long reign and done a great job for the nation. My , she’s seen some changes in that lifetime.
Same here for my late mother (87) When the hospital said gather the family its not normally a good sign, Still you never know, The Queen will as always get the best possible treatment, I guess its a case of preparing for the worse while hoping for the best.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
You'd hope that this is an opportunity to give the vendetta against these two a rest. I guess the far right commentator Dan Wooton will say something crass.
He already had

Spoonz Red E

It's a regular feature and I listen to this show each week including now.
Listeners suggest a song based on a topic of the day.
A different context at the moment.