• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Meghan may have stole the show
...as is her wont. Hilarious to hear that she'd started the journey up to Balmoral only to be instructed to turn tail and go home. What was she thinking? I mean, ffs.

Will be interesting to see if Ginge now mothballs his tell-all memoir book about to be released.

Grecian2K

That will depend on how Me Me Me Meghan and The Duke behave.
Seems Ha-Ha and Me-Me might not be quite as far beyond the pale as some of the blue-top tabloids (and their rabid readers) might dream?

Witness King Chuck's careful words of reconciliation just the other day.

Perhaps he (and his new Queen Consort) recall the villification they, too, received (and still do, from some quarters) after the divorce and sad demise of St Diana of Althrop.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Prince Harry wanted his wife with him at this difficult time.

So much hate, but us anti-monarchists are told to shut up.

Perhaps the monarchists should learn some decency?

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
...as is her wont. Hilarious to hear that she'd started the journey up to Balmoral only to be instructed to turn tail and go home. What was she thinking? I mean, ffs.

Will be interesting to see if Ginge now mothballs his tell-all memoir book about to be released.
She was thinking she'd support her husband at a difficult time?

Mr Jinx

She was thinking she'd support her husband at a difficult time?
I heard that her wanting to bring Netflix cameras into the Castle was a deal breaker.

Grecian2K

I heard that her wanting to bring Netflix cameras into the Castle was a deal breaker.
Oh please eff off you nasty, bitter little man. Back to your North London citadel of hypocrisy and snuggle down into your next made from old copies of the Daily Mail.

Alistair20000

Oh please eff off you nasty, bitter little man. Back to your North London citadel of hypocrisy and snuggle down into your next made from old copies of the Daily Mail.
Unlike you to rear up at a bit of banter G2K.

Lighten up chap :)

Mr Jinx

Unlike you to rear up at a bit of banter G2K.

Lighten up chap :)
lol, a lot of nerves being touched tonight, evidently.

Whinge is fair game in my book.

lamrobhero

Meghan is in good company with Oprah Winfrey and Serena Williams.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The last 48 hours in the Mail. This is not normal at the best of time but when the royal family is in mourning is poor show. For those that lap this up you truly should be ashamed of yourselves

Attachments