• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure I am up to speed on this. Linky thing please.

I did read that her podcast with Serena Williams was more Me Me Me than Serena and that PH made an utterly cringeworthy cameo "have fun" appearance.

I see this pair of twerps are now saying they are like salt and pepper. Complete idiotic narcissists :mad:
Hopefully you're up to speed now but in case you're not: basically Whinge said that someone from South Africa compared the joy of her joining the Royal Family to that of the rise of Nelson Mandela.

Laughably, the only South African it could've been (from the cast of the Lion King) denies ever meeting Markle.

Another complete fabrication.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hopefully you're up to speed now but in case you're not: basically Whinge said that someone from South Africa compared the joy of her joining the Royal Family to that of the rise of Nelson Mandela.

Laughably, the only South African it could've been (from the cast of the Lion King) denies ever meeting Markle.

Another complete fabrication.
I hadn't realised you were following her so closely that you know the nationality of every person she's every met. I think you need a new hobby.

DB9

Buckingham Palace has put out a statement that the Queen is under medical supervision at Balmoral.

tavyred

Buckingham Palace has put out a statement that the Queen is under medical supervision at Balmoral.
Potentially not good. I always feel the public get incrementally softened up for bad news when members of the RF are on their last legs. Hoping this not the case on this occasion obviously.

tavyred

Members of the RF converging on Balmoral. Hmm.

DB9

Members of the RF converging on Balmoral. Hmm.
Never a good sign.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Truss and Starmer both hands notes in parliament and immediately left the chamber. I think an announcement is imminent.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not sure what happens next. I'm expecting all sporting events to be cancelled until after the funeral.

DB9

Not sure what happens next. I'm expecting all sporting events to be cancelled until after the funeral.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not sure I found what happens to sporting events.