• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

WTF does Matt Jay have to do to get in the side???

Ian Tarr

Can these figures be broken down further by competition?
First 50:
League 9+24, 1 goal;
League Cup 2+1;
FA Cup 0+1;
Trophy 8+4, 1 goal;
Play-off 0+1.

Second 50:
League 32+6, 17 goals;
League Cup 2;
FA Cup 3, 1 goal;
Trophy 6, 5 goals;
Play-off 0+1.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
First 50:
League 9+24, 1 goal;
League Cup 2+1;
FA Cup 0+1;
Trophy 8+4, 1 goal;
Play-off 0+1.

Second 50:
League 32+6, 17 goals;
League Cup 2;
FA Cup 3, 1 goal;
Trophy 6, 5 goals;
Play-off 0+1.
Thanks for that.

Ash

Agreed, it has just turned into yet another general thread to criticise the players and team selection ! Let's start a new thread for Jay instead, this one is sod all to do with him anymore. :mad:
As I started it, maybe I should end it too? It seems the answer to my original post was simple: Continue to be patient, your time is coming!

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
As I started it, maybe I should end it too? It seems the answer to my original post was simple: Continue to be patient, your time is coming!
No need to end it, the title just requires modification.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure of his contract situation but we maust expect him to move on, probably for no fee at the end of the season a la Moore Taylor or Christie Pym, could probably make a stab at it in league 1, Tisdale (a long time admirer) could be in the market.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not sure of his contract situation but we maust expect him to move on, probably for no fee at the end of the season a la Moore Taylor or Christie Pym, could probably make a stab at it in league 1, Tisdale (a long time admirer) could be in the market.
We might be in Div 1 next season , Sturtz