• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Sam Stubbs (and Cheerio)

Grecianman135

I'm guessing we signed Sweeney back because Stubbs is not ready ??? :/ either way we don't need an Ajose 2..

Arthur Davey

Well, at least his name's made it onto the back of Tivvy's programme for this evening...why am I getting the feeling that I shan't be seeing much more than that of 'n? (Well, not for another three weeks 😏)

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well, at least his name's made it onto the back of Tivvy's programme for this evening...why am I getting the feeling that I shan't be seeing much more than that of 'n? (Well, not for another three weeks 😏)
As long as the title of this thread isn’t changed to ‘You’re welcome to Sam Stubbs’.
Think we’ll heave a collective sigh of relief when he plays his first game.

budegrecian

He has had a positive week in training, according to MT, in the Tiverton post match interview. Next week will be too soon for him to play in the friendlies but possibly after that. Here's hoping.

SimonBB

Mentioned in the after match interview of the Tivy game. Won’t be available next week but had a really positive week. Beaten to it!

robchave

So, is young Samuel likely to get any minutes tonight?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
So, is young Samuel likely to get any minutes tonight?
Couple of weeks away apparently.

Starting to wonder if he actually lives a couple of weeks away.... by sea.

Couple of weeks away apparently.

Starting to wonder if he actually lives a couple of weeks away.... by sea.
Couple of weeks away…sure I heard that one back in January. Stubbs must of been laughing his tits off. “ Oh I know who’ll give me a contract even though my career is pretty much over” gonna play less games than Ajose, Forte and that other clown we signed from Argyle-the forward who never played for us.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Beginning to look like Ajose Mark 2 from a ( non) playing point of view.Do any of these reporters who do interviews ever ask Taylor anything pertinent about his situation or do they steer clear od this hot potato?As long as he isn’t still two weeks away at Christmas.

tonykellowfan

Couple of weeks away…sure I heard that one back in January. Stubbs must of been laughing his tits off. “ Oh I know who’ll give me a contract even though my career is pretty much over” gonna play less games than Ajose, Forte and that other clown we signed from Argyle-the forward who never played for us.
I should imagine given that his livelihood depends on it, that Stubbs is probably more concerned about the current situation than anyone.