• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Sam Stubbs (and Cheerio)

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
With all the talk on other threads about departures i am sure we can look forward to a great season from Mr Stubbs.
Will be like a new signing 😮

Ash

Fingers crossed Stubbsy will be given the all clear to start preseason with the rest of the squad when they report back for training at the end of the month 🤞
He fekkin' well better be!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will be like a new signing 😮
He is a new signing!

IndoMike

Can’t see us getting an update until training starts.
It might be along the lines of:
"He is close to fitness, he really is, and will start light training in the next few weeks, he really will".

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
It might be along the lines of:
"He is close to fitness, he really is, and will start light training in the next few weeks, he really will".
Probably more likely to say he's had to go back under the knife due to some minor complications and once the fluid has been drained from his knee he should be able to resume light training! Bleddy knees are a nightmare when they go wrong.

iscalad

Probably more likely to say he's had to go back under the knife due to some minor complications and once the fluid has been drained from his knee he should be able to resume light training! Bleddy knees are a nightmare when they go wrong.
If he's got water on the knee, we'd better let Chas know.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he's got water on the knee, we'd better let Chas know.
All injuries and other club problems should be referred to Chas, he'd get it sorted.

IndoMike

Yes, if it is true that he had water on the knee (I'm pretty sure months ago Matt spoke about that but I'm willing to be corrected) then it's not an easy problem to solve permanently according to what I have read. But we will need him, so let's hope and pray it has been sorted properly.

IndoMike

All injuries and other club problems should be referred to Chas, he'd get it sorted.
Yep. He's an expert on drainage

Banksy

Yep. He's an expert on drainage
Couldn’t sort out that drip Ajose for us though could he?( Or was it Ajose’ drip , in all the excitement I kinda forgot .)