• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Harry Smith

Steve Moran3

As long as we don’t hoof it up to him at every opportunity and rely on long throws a la Northampton of old.

robchave

Looks pretty decent to me. I think I'd rather trust the opinions of MT than the armchair experts on here. Besides, given my avatar, I'm rather partial to a tall centre forward who can put himself about a bit.

JW57++

He was a right handful and stood out in a poor Macclesfield side that season. Scored a couple against us as well. I thought he was a good signing for Orient last season and was scoring a few in the first half of the season. New manager since then of course.
He stood out against us in the game at Macclesfield that season. If he plays like that every week then we’ve got a good signing.

Squeezebox

Welcome Harry - looks ok to me!

Was also on loan at Motherwell, so maybe another Stockley type after his time at Aberdeen. Or Bowman type, who was at Motherwell (I think).

tom_ecfc

He’ll do! Cheers

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks pretty decent to me. I think I'd rather trust the opinions of MT than the armchair experts on here. Besides, given my avatar, I'm rather partial to a tall centre forward who can put himself about a bit.
Agree with trusting MT’s judgement he has not done so bad so far.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
On the face of it seems like a good acquisition, different to what we have etc. Hopefully two min before 2300

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
MT wanted him last year so would have been part of the current squad in an alternate universe. So fairly happy with it tbh, as it was part of his vision albeit a year on.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
According to Wellens they can recall him in January