• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Harry Smith

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
On the bench against us in *that* play-off final.
Which one?

haka

Which one?
Northampton.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Welcome Harry wishing you well as a Grecian

manc grecian

I remember he played for Macclesfield a few years ago against us and we lost 1-0 at home and he held the ball up really well.
I remember him. Was more than decent.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
That takes a bit of pressure off.6 ft 5 so the kind of striker we need to fill in for Nombe.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The overreaction by some people is amusing. I’m just pleased we’ve got another option as I had given up all hope if I am honest. 15 goals last season in a poor team so he’s got something.

denzel

Joins us to make way for Jayden Wareham, who signs for Orient on loan from Chelsea.

Rosencrantz

I remember he played for Macclesfield a few years ago against us and we lost 1-0 at home and he held the ball up really well.
He was a right handful and stood out in a poor Macclesfield side that season. Scored a couple against us as well. I thought he was a good signing for Orient last season and was scoring a few in the first half of the season. New manager since then of course.

milts

Nothing against the lad and to score 15 goals last season he has obviously got something about him, but after all the talk from Taylor about the type of targets we are after etc etc, smacks of complete desperation.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Should see eye to eye with Jamal.