• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Vaccine found 90% successful

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Aussies are going to have to announce soon about the possibility of travelling from the UK for the Test Series.
There is a massive amount of money from cricket tourists in this country to Australia during a Ashes series over there.
Yep. The Barmy Army.
Let's hope it's on: any entertainment is like gold at the moment. I reckon it will be on for the TV money, but without spectators it's a bit flat.

tavyred

Jamaica bans AZ jab!!
Bloodclart! 🤪

iscalad

Jamaica bans AZ jab!!
Bloodclart! 🤪

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So, what's the blood clot rate for the Pfizer vaccine? Anyone know?

DB9

So, what's the blood clot rate for the Pfizer vaccine? Anyone know?
There was something on the BBC website yesterday or the day before but can't remember what it said, I'm sure if it was found to be more or less it would be headline news.

Mr Jinx

There was something on the BBC website yesterday or the day before but can't remember what it said, I'm sure if it was found to be more or less it would be headline news.
In the Tele yesterday, it said in the UK there were only 13 potential issues with the AZ vaccine, compared with 10 with the Pfizer.

Reactions: DB9

DB9

In the Tele yesterday, it said in the UK there were only 13 potential issues with the AZ vaccine, compared with 10 with the Pfizer.
So basically the same sort of risks as any other medication/vaccine?

elginCity

So basically the same sort of risks as any other medication/vaccine?
Both WHO and EMA reviewing matters again today, see what they come up with.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
What happens if they say they're not safe? Would the UK stop using them, and thereby suspend the vaccination roll out?

elginCity

What happens if they say they're not safe? Would the UK stop using them, and thereby suspend the vaccination roll out?
Good question. Depends on the consensus of how big a risk, if any, or not, there is with AZ, I guess.