• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Vaccine found 90% successful

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
59 people who'd been double jabbed passed away with (Or because of Covid) out of over 50k, No ages were given, Not sure either whether they had underlying conditions, Sad for those families but a very small %

Banksy

59 people who'd been double jabbed passed away with (Or because of Covid) out of over 50k, No ages were given, Not sure either whether they had underlying conditions, Sad for those families but a very small %
All shows you have to be careful where you breathe , especially if , like my wife , you’re more vulnerable. That’s who I worry about with her health situation.Eldest granddaughter who works at Norwich Hospital caught it a few days ago.She’s only twenty five , had the jabs , but has it very badly , wretched bleddy virus. So that’s three in our family who have had it now with unfortunately . Son in law’s brother died with it in late forties. I’m still keeping a low low profile , was going down to Devon in the Autumn but will see what the lie of the land is in the next month or so.At least we live in a nice quiet spot here.

DB9

All shows you have to be careful where you breathe , especially if , like my wife , you’re more vulnerable. That’s who I worry about with her health situation.Eldest granddaughter who works at Norwich Hospital caught it a few days ago.She’s only twenty five , had the jabs , but has it very badly , wretched bleddy virus. So that’s three in our family who have had it now with unfortunately . Son in law’s brother died with it in late forties. I’m still keeping a low low profile , was going down to Devon in the Autumn but will see what the lie of the land is in the next month or so.At least we live in a nice quiet spot here.
The low % does not take into consideration the personal stories like yours Banksy and my heartfelt condolences to your extended families loss and also your granddaughter, I hope she doesn't suffer any long term problems, You're right though it is a fecker, Hopefully a booster jab will give more protection, As for Devon in the Autumn, I'd go, I did last month and as long as you keep careful and enjoy the fresh air I'm sure you'll be fine. Nationally I guess those figures are "Positive" but obviously those who've died had loved one and we should be thinking of them.

Banksy

The low % does not take into consideration the personal stories like yours Banksy and my heartfelt condolences to your extended families loss and also your granddaughter, I hope she doesn't suffer any long term problems, You're right though it is a fecker, Hopefully a booster jab will give more protection, As for Devon in the Autumn, I'd go, I did last month and as long as you keep careful and enjoy the fresh air I'm sure you'll be fine. Nationally I guess those figures are "Positive" but obviously those who've died had loved one and we should be thinking of them.
Granddaughter ran herself down unfortunately.She is a very caring young lady and has been giving her all at the hospital working with reduced staff on her section.She also does a lot of work with the homeless in the evenings.It’s made her very tired and vulnerable.As to Devon , inevitably it was primarily going to involve a lot of mixing and visiting rather than enjoying the beauty spots. So we will have to play it by ear. I’ve decided to see what the lie of the land is over the next few weeks and then act accordingly.I’m mindful the wife isn’t at her best these days after her stroke so will have to see how things go.

DB9

Granddaughter ran herself down unfortunately.She is a very caring young lady and has been giving her all at the hospital working with reduced staff on her section.She also does a lot of work with the homeless in the evenings.It’s made her very tired and vulnerable.As to Devon , inevitably it was primarily going to involve a lot of mixing and visiting rather than enjoying the beauty spots. So we will have to play it by ear. I’ve decided to see what the lie of the land is over the next few weeks and then act accordingly.I’m mindful the wife isn’t at her best these days after her stroke so will have to see how things go.
This is what this bloody virus has no respect for, What you've written is day to day life and problems for so many and this virus can impact on it so bloody much, Much love and respect to your family. (y)

Banksy

This is what this bloody virus has no respect for, What you've written is day to day life and problems for so many and this virus can impact on it so bloody much, Much love and respect to your family. (y)
Thank you , much appreciated.

Reactions: DB9

Banksy

On another note , we’ve been taking part as a family in a survey for The Office for National Statistics .Have throat swabs and blood tests done regularly.
My latest blood test results came back today saying that I was negative for antibodies even though I’ve had the two jabs. Might be a false result but who knows , you have to be so careful in your choices of what you do and whether you congregate with the herd.

Alistair20000

A detailed article I read did not show an age profile for the unfortunate 59. It did report that in the 6 months ended 2 July 2021 there were what was described as “breakthrough “ deaths of folk who had been double jabbed but where the vaccines had not afforded the expected sufficient protection. There were 256 of these cases and the average age of death was 84 years. 76% of those were classed as “extremely clinically vulnerable.” The 59 did not have serious medical conditions.

I guess this shows the effectiveness (so far at least) of the vaccines and that this fecker is mainly a killer of the elderly and those already with serious underlying conditions.