• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Got two weeks in menorca booked for August. Not hopeful.
Tear up your tickets Manc :(

manc grecian

Tear up your tickets Manc :(
Looking that way. Done everything asked, had both jabs but still can't go anywhere. It's ok we can have new radiators instead.

fred binneys head

Perfect for august.

IndoMike

No that was not my point.
So? What was your point?

IndoMike

I see on the front of The Daily Mail a goon masquerading as a journalist has “The Nepal Variant” as a headline 🙁🙁

I wish they would just shut up & get back to the day job of demonising migrants,the EU,travellers & having wet dreams about soaring house prices,the twats.

No doubt some more ammunition for the wary plus the great & the good who have a disproportionate amount of air time on the issue & appear not to want us to return to our normal lives.
You shouldn't expect too much from the Mail, Olds. It's like a slightly upmarket version of the Star.

IndoMike

Not a good time to book a holiday abroad. Losing hundreds of pounds through cancellations because a country changes from green code to amber or having to face a 10-day quarantine on return seems like far too much hassle. It's a free country and people can choose what they want to do, but I can't understand why they don't just have a holiday in the UK, which would also help the ailing hospitality trade.

manc grecian

It's full of northerners Mike.

Alistair20000

Not a good time to book a holiday abroad. Losing hundreds of pounds through cancellations because a country changes from green code to amber or having to face a 10-day quarantine on return seems like far too much hassle. It's a free country and people can choose what they want to do, but I can't understand why they don't just have a holiday in the UK, which would also help the ailing hospitality trade.
Try booking a holiday in England this summer Indo.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I went abroad twice last year. I've now been double vaccinated and it looks like I stuck in England. This isn't progress.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster