• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Perhaps the "sorry arses" of all his employees and supply chain businesses are relevant too.
I don't follow,. tbh. Are you feeling sorry for the employees from the EU who used to come to the UK in their droves to work in our hospitality industry (pubs, cafes, hotels, restos, au pairs etc) but who can no longer do that?

Oldsmobile-88

A pub in Kingsbridge(South Hams) has a sign saying Locals Only outside..I wonder if you have to show ID 😁

Someone has had a bit too much weekend sun it would appear.

Alistair20000

I don't follow,. tbh. Are you feeling sorry for the employees from the EU who used to come to the UK in their droves to work in our hospitality industry (pubs, cafes, hotels, restos, au pairs etc) but who can no longer do that?
No that was not my point.

Oldsmobile-88

I see on the front of The Daily Mail a goon masquerading as a journalist has “The Nepal Variant” as a headline 🙁🙁

I wish they would just shut up & get back to the day job of demonising migrants,the EU,travellers & having wet dreams about soaring house prices,the twats.

No doubt some more ammunition for the wary plus the great & the good who have a disproportionate amount of air time on the issue & appear not to want us to return to our normal lives.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
WHO has said there is no such variant. They're not helping people, instead creating much anxiety.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Go to Portugal they said. Oh good you've booked a holiday in Portugal. Bad luck you can't go. Had the vaccine? Tough, you still can't go. Crazy stuff.

Don't think I'll be going to Italy next month ☹

Oldsmobile-88

Go to Portugal they said. Oh good you've booked a holiday in Portugal. Bad luck you can't go. Had the vaccine? Tough, you still can't go. Crazy stuff.

Don't think I'll be going to Italy next month ☹
It’s depressing stuff...🙁

fred binneys head

Travel this summer is worse than last summer, which feels weird. I know we know more now, but we’re vaccinated now.

DB9

Travel this summer is worse than last summer, which feels weird. I know we know more now, but we’re vaccinated now.
I've no interest in going abroad this summer but to me it seems like people who want to go abroad are being "Punished" for the Government's dithering over either not banning flights from India and not putting them on the red list when everyone saw how infectious their variant was.

manc grecian

Got two weeks in menorca booked for August. Not hopeful.