• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Legohead

Banned
Rather stay at home though than be like these numbskulls. Beggars belief.

Legohead

Banned
So if the virus is here for a year and schools must open, why are waiting for everything else to open? If the virus is here for a year then just open stuff and let us get on with it.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rather stay at home though than be like these numbskulls. Beggars belief.

You don't have to be like those idiots Lego, Ignore them and get that fresh air you and your little one need.

Legohead

Banned
You don't have to be like those idiots Lego, Ignore them and get that fresh air you and your little one need.
I'll be fine tomorrow DB9. A fresh day and a fresh mindset and get the day planned to a rota to give us some structure. Not having things planned just adds to the lethargy I feel.

IndoMike

I'll be fine tomorrow DB9. A fresh day and a fresh mindset and get the day planned to a rota to give us some structure. Not having things planned just adds to the lethargy I feel.
Yep. They say a schedule is useful during lockdown to focus the mind and to get a routine
I think it's a good thing that you let off steam on Exeweb : you're not the only one to do that. Better out than in.
Wish I could give some better advice but I'm worried I might not give good advice.
Imo it's just time over matter. Fairly soon life will open up again and you can enjoy all the things you did before. At least this lockdown period reminds us of what is important to us and what isn't.

Reactions: DB9

IndoMike

Worrying times.

When most of us were younger,the threat of nuclear Armageddon was always hanging over us.
The threat was always in the background & few of us gave it much thought.

Economic & health Armageddon are much more tangible to us all.
If it's that bad, Armageddon outta here

Grecian2K

Chin up Legohead. As they say, it's the bad days that help you really appreciate the good ones.
(If you've been a City fan for over half a century this is particularly true!)

Oldsmobile-88

Good Evening...I wasn’t sure about the lockdown rules so went for a bit of a drive 😎
52EBEE8C-98B6-44F1-96AC-FB6592690E53.jpeg

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Markets and car showrooms open from next Monday
All shops can open from 15th June

I still need a haircut more than i need a new Ford Focus but slowly, hopefully, we are getting there.

Grecian2K

Note the dark glasses there Olds? Spot of eye trouble?