• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK Lockdown

Legohead

Banned
Seen pictures this morning of NHS staff cars being vandalised. Why would anyone think that was okay behaviour?
Quite honestly these people should be given lethal injection right now.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wouldn't necessarily dispel the conspiracy theory ideas as nonsense. Personally I don't believe that this is a conspiracy but I cannot rule it out either. It's important to keep an open mind I think but a rational one. Easier said than done in this climate. Anyone rocking up to A&E wards to film stuff need the book thrown at them IMO though.
You made one very good point last night then you go and say you wouldn't rule out a conspiracy over Covid 19. Make up your mind.

Legohead

Banned
You made one very good point last night then you go and say you wouldn't rule out a conspiracy over Covid 19. Make up your mind.
I have made up my mind. It was animal to human transmission which is entirely feasible and what I choose to believe. There are a number of other conspiracy theories out there which also are equally as credible IMO and I wouldn't rule them out. However, logic and rational thinking would indicate that the likelihood is that the virus has passed from animal to human which is what I believe.

A conspiracy theory cannot be ruled out because it's likely that we will never know the true origin of the outbreak and even if we get told it's a wildlife market, is it to be believed? We all choose to make up our own minds.

Nobody can say that this is not a conspiracy theory because nobody knows for sure. We all weigh up the arguments and make our minds up.

Last edited:

IndoMike

I wouldn't necessarily dispel the conspiracy theory ideas as nonsense. Personally I don't believe that this is a conspiracy but I cannot rule it out either. It's important to keep an open mind I think but a rational one. Easier said than done in this climate. Anyone rocking up to A&E wards to film stuff need the book thrown at them IMO though.
More likely they're going in to nick stuff, including drugs.

IndoMike

If only one person in a hundred is a kant then there are probably a minimum of 600,000 Kant's in the UK, and I'm.being generous. We shouldn't be surprised that there are people doing bad things, but it's right to highlight the ksnts

manc grecian

More likely they're going in to nick stuff, including drugs.
No houses for the smackheads to burgle. Got to get their fix somehow.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
There has been a significant reduction is suicide attempts since the pandemic began.

It would seem that getting ill after a failed attempt has put people off.

IndoMike

True, but they might not be able to get their hands on the stuff so easily now. Anyway, WTF.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
God was seen walking around Devon this morning. He was asked what he was doing, and he replied "I'm working from home today".

:)

DB9

There's no conspiracy here, Problem is the curse that is Social Media, Someone says there's a conspiracy often enough then people start treating it as fact, You have a total idiot like Trump, Listen to what he has said only gives fuel to the weirdo's who sit in front of a computer and decide that it's all fake. Bung it on Fcukbook or Twatter then its like lighting the fire and sitting back watching it go up

Last edited: