• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Catching a killer , Diary from the grave last night was a very interesting insight into the way the police went about getting enough evidence to put the killer behind bars taking them years in this particular case.

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Catching a killer , Diary from the grave last night was a very interesting insight into the way the police went about getting enough evidence to put the killer behind bars taking them years in this particular case.
That was as chilling as it was brilliant.

In a similar vein I watched "Exposed: The Churches Darkest Secrets" yesterday on BBC catchup. It's about kiddy fiddling by leading figures in the C of E.

What was more shocking than the actual offending was the subsequent cover up by the Establishment which included the Archbishop of Canterbury and Prince Charles himself (who both tried to plead ignorance).

Jaw dropping.

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

Bulgaria, I think. One of the best episodes. The car passing the TV shop apparently with no driver!
Found the episode 😁😁 Wonderful

Oldsmobile-88

Has anyone seen the 2nd & 3rd seasons of Snowfall ?
The drama set in early 1980s LA & the trade in crack cocaine.

I watched the 1st series(on BBC2) it was pretty good but have never seen the follow ups.

I can’t recall seeing it advertised anywhere.Checked the usual places(Netflix,Sky,iplayer) No joy.

DB9

Loving Star Trek Discovery on E4 at the moment

Oldsmobile-88

TV listing from 22/1/1974...Early Closedown to restrict the use of electricy,during the energy crisis & 3 day week.
M*A*S*H was on the BBC.Watched it 686975F4-5E20-4F96-B8B5-12F17554A3F6.jpega few times but never got into it.

DB9

TV listing from 22/1/1974...Early Closedown to restrict the use of electricy,during the energy crisis & 3 day week.
M*A*S*H was on the BBC.Watched it View attachment 1584a few times but never got into it.
Blimey Olds, BBC2, Play School on from 11 til 11.25 then nothing til 6.40 that old potters wheel must be a slow process 😆

Alistair20000

Blimey Olds, BBC2, Play School on from 11 til 11.25 then nothing til 6.40 that old potters wheel must be a slow process 😆
But Diana Rigg :love: on BBC 1 at 3.30 was more than enough to make up for the old test card.

Mr Jinx

But Diana Rigg :love: on BBC 1 at 3.30 was more than enough to make up for the old test card.
Followed by Susan Stranks on ITV at 4.50. Happy days!

Alistair20000

Followed by Susan Stranks on ITV at 4.50. Happy days!
Indeed. Could you manage both of them within a couple of hours Jinxster ? ;)