• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster

ecfc70

Handmaiden's Tale. Completed series 3, deep, dark and depressing. We see a side of June that is not very pleasant. Hoping that series 4 will be a lot lighter.
I'm up to speed with this too, hopefully the 4 series will be the last. Really enjoyed it so far and scary thinking how that could happen to a modern society given that certain aspects have been or are still part of some today

ecfc70

Currently on series 1 of the man in the high castle which is building well
Also watching Ratchet on Netflix which is doing the same but in a more twisted and brutal way

DB9

Also watching Ratchet on Netflix which is doing the same but in a more twisted and brutal way
You will enjoy this, Keep watching. (y)

Banksy

DB9 beat me to the punch.Stick with The Man in the High Castle , an excellent watch.

Oldsmobile-88

A heads up for White Riot on Sky Arts Friday 16th October at 10pm.

The film has had good reviews.It is a uncomfortable look back at times of Britain in the 1970s with the consequential birth of Rock Against Racism.

DB9

The Joy Of Painting with Bob Ross BBC4. This guy is amazing, He uses a decorators paint brush and knife and creates brilliant paintings, Every time i watch him it astounds me his talent.

DB9

Apparently coming soon, Next year hopefully, is a third instalment from Steven Spielberg's Amblin Entertainment (I think the title is) "Masters of the Skies" It will be about the lives and losses of the RAF Bomber Command and the US 8th Army Airforce, These stories are to compliment Band of Brothers and The Pacific, Which are, By far the best WW2 series made in recent times and if the production quality is like the other two it should be very good, Graphic and very emotional. I think it is going to be made for AppleTV but I'm sure a box set will be availabe soon after. One to look out for if you enjoyed the other two. As a side note, RAF bomber Command losses were 55,573 and US Army Airforce losses were about just over 47,000

Last edited:

Avening Posse

The film has had good reviews.It is a uncomfortable look back at times of Britain in the 1970s with the consequential birth of Rock Against Racism.

[/QUOT

looking forward to seeing this, not cinema released in Oz until March though

Oldsmobile-88

Who loved Wonder Woman? 😁😁 With the beautiful Lynda Carter.