• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster

I dunno at least I got to see Zara Larsson :love:

DB9

Just finished watching the 2nd series of After Life, Written and Starring Ricky Gervais. Absolutly superb, I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but this is on another level, The writing and acting is second to none, A cast you'll recognise with some real strong performances including Gervais himself. Its very funny, Very sad at times, A bit of a rollercoaster in emotions. Beware though, There is very, very strong language at times but not used for the sake of it, Just what you hear on a daily level. Can't wait for the 3rd series. 10/10.

Oldsmobile-88

Just getting into Myans MC a spin off from the writers of Sons of Anarchy..Not as good as SOA but a decent watch on the iplayer.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
It maybe yonks old but I make a point to record all the 'Perry Mason' courtroom dramas. An added bonus is viewing pristine 1960s American cars supplied by Ford.

DB9

It maybe yonks old but I make a point to record all the 'Perry Mason' courtroom dramas. An added bonus is viewing pristine 1960s American cars supplied by Ford.
Raymond Burr in the lead role?

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Being shown on two CBS Freeview channels. Raymond Burr had a constant battle to keep his weight under control.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Raymond Burr in the lead role?
Yes he was. A Canadian by birth, on his death in 1993 he was interred in the family plot near Vancouver, BC.

DB9

Yes he was. A Canadian by birth, on his death in 1993 he was interred in the family plot near Vancouver, BC.
I'm more of the Ironside era, Perry Mason I was too young to appreciate but have seen his shows. Ironside use to enjoy, Must have been one of the first TV shows to use a character in a wheelchair, I don't think he was disabled at that time but could be wrong?

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm more of the Ironside era, Perry Mason I was too young to appreciate but have seen his shows. Ironside use to enjoy, Must have been one of the first TV shows to use a character in a wheelchair, I don't think he was disabled at that time but could be wrong?
I'm pretty sure he wasn't disabled. Yes, I liked Ironside too.

Oldsmobile-88

447D578C-958C-4421-801A-593EE1F24D46.jpegAnother TV detective from around the Ironside era,Cannon starting William Conrad...On BBC 1 this day in 1974.