• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust agm motion

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pathetic ! It's meant to be a FANS forum, and yet they are trying to avoid the issue that the fans are most concerned about !

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
If enough people turn up wanting answers to questions, they aren't going to look good if they try to avoid answering them. The results of the next three games could also affect the mood of the forum.

manc grecian

Bet Chief Cockwomble scrapers after his bit.

iscalad

Pathetic ! It's meant to be a FANS forum, and yet they are trying to avoid the issue that the fans are most concerned about !
Give over. This is patently untrue.

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
Just sent another reply to the trust:

Thank you for your response.

However, it still doesn't answer the questions I posed in the email I sent, which to recap were:

•As well as relaying the concerns to the Club Chair, was he asked what action he or the Club Board was going to take to help rectify the current situation?
•If so, what action will he/they be taking?
•If the Club Chair/Board is taking a form of action to help address the issue, has he been given a clear timeframe to carry this out and report back to the trust board with the outcome?

I appreciate that you have been snowed under this week, but if you had read my original email thoroughly, you will have noted that it was in response to the statement that was issued by the trust, so to state in your reply that 'You will I'm sure have seen the statement issued after the meeting' is a bit of an insult to be honest, and in my opinion a clear attempt to dodge the questions I have asked of the trust.

I am contacting the trust about this because I care deeply about this club and am extremely concerned about the current situation. I would greatly appreciate some straightforward answers to the questions I've asked above please to state what is going to be done by the club/trust to make things better.

I aim to be in attendance at the fans forum, where I hope the club and the trust will be able to see in person just how concerned and alarmed many supporters are about the current situation.

As I stated in my previous email, I advise you please to disclose as much as you can as soon as you can to the membership to help calm the fears of the supporters and ensure that productive action is being taken to address these issues.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Red Bill

The change to the fan's forum is in my opinion nothing more than an attempt to stop fans asking difficult questions of Tagg.

I have just emailed the trust with exactly these thoughts and would urge others to do the same!

Avening Posse

I like my version of the "fans forum" which involves going to the pub before the match with mates :)

Mackster

So Taggy will stand up and make his "state of the nation" speech, Weiler will probably back this up. 1st fan question should be to ask him to stand down as it's clearly too much for him, but I'm sure he would have made his excuses and left by then.

IndoMike

Give over. This is patently untrue.
I wouldn't say it's patently untrue. It is quite likely to be true, judging by previous attempts at whitewashing or obfuscation.

dontpassback

I wouldn't say it's patently untrue. It is quite likely to be true, judging by previous attempts at whitewashing or obfuscation.
Having attended quite a few fans forums,would say you are spot on with your post.everything will be done to avoid any awkward questions and the forum will drag on slowly until time has run out!