• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfers in/outs 2020/21 and Retained list

Number13

Worryingly, I make that only 11/12 proper professionals on our books now (ignoring the kids who havent made an appearance in the First team and probably wont this year)

The deluder

I fear another Ajose coming on. Taylor will be outbid for the players he wants and will get desperate towards the start of the season and bring in someone without really researching their past.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I fear another Ajose coming on. Taylor will be outbid for the players he wants and will get desperate towards the start of the season and bring in someone without really researching their past.
As I found out to my error, Ajose was not a last minute purchase he was signed at the beginning of July

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cheer up everyone , those experienced players will come and I reckon soon.Got to string a few signings together soon if only because our first friendly against Tivvy is 9th July. Our Mattie has a master plan for sure.Who knows we may be due one tomorrow then everyone will perk up.

ryancooper327

• 28% of our current squad have played 100 or more games.
  • 8 have played less than 5.
  • Scott Brown and Rory have 997 matches between them - just 4 less than everyone else combined.

Anyway, an update:

denzel

MJ is currently our fourth oldest outfield player!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
MJ is currently our fourth oldest outfield player!
And 21-year-old Archie Collins is the fourth most experienced in terms of games played.

Memphis09

Well we are definitely very thin on the ground now
When a team has so many new players to bed in they usually struggle that’s if we sign anybody in time for friendly matches but hay ho I sure it will sort its self out
Not very confident for the new season yet again mid table

Alistair20000

I foresee another “transitional” season as with all the likely changes what is basically a new team will need to mould together

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Our Mattie has a master plan for sure.Who knows we may be due one tomorrow then everyone will perk up.
I've warned him that no signings means no cricket on Saturday.