• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfers in/outs 2020/21 and Retained list

Trapdoor

No Sonny Cox on that list.....

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
From the EFL Official Release (correct as of 14/06);

View attachment 6328

(O) indicates players who are under the age of 24 years, whose current contracts expire on 30th June 2021 and to whom the club has made an offer of re-engagement.

ref the above - interesting considering Hartridge is listed with that criteria…
Be interesting to see how many of those contracted players actually start the opening game, not many I expect.

andrew p long

Not a problem in itself. Sonny is not yet old enough to be a scholar for a month or two, so his name wouldn't be on that list. Same applies to Harry Lee.

Rosencrantz

From the EFL Official Release (correct as of 14/06);

View attachment 6328

(O) indicates players who are under the age of 24 years, whose current contracts expire on 30th June 2021 and to whom the club has made an offer of re-engagement.

ref the above - interesting considering Hartridge is listed with that criteria…
Strange to include Alfie Pond in the contract group but not Jack Arthur, Ellis Johnson and Jack Veale.

ryancooper327

Strange to include Alfie Pond in the contract group but not Jack Arthur, Ellis Johnson and Jack Veale.
Yeah. Wouldn’t put it past the EFL to be completely inept but surely someone at the club signs this off/submits?

AmberRed

Thats because Pond signed his contract when he turned 17, however the other 3 have been offered a contract once their scholars are finished!

IndoMike

No Page

Banksy

Do you know what? Start of a new week and I really feel positive about Matt coming up with some signings.I gather he’s been after four players that made up Morecambe’s promotion defence last season but has been held up with the keeper’s contract what with him having a broken finger.Failing that going through he has a couple of ex Southend players lined up if they can get off the fitness table to sign.
Yes, really really positive , good vibrations start on Tuesday…….

IndoMike

Do you know what? Start of a new week and I really feel positive about Matt coming up with some signings.I gather he’s been after four players that made up Morecambe’s promotion defence last season but has been held up with the keeper’s contract what with him having a broken finger.Failing that going through he has a couple of ex Southend players lined up if they can get off the fitness table to sign.
Yes, really really positive , good vibrations start on Tuesday…….
Unlike you to whoosh, Banksy...
And what happened to Mondays in the UK? Have they been abolished?

ryancooper327

For completeness from the EFL release, the released list: