• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Transfer Rumours 2020/21

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Surely we need him? Either as first choice keeper or as back up to Maxted. Unless we're trying to slim down our wage bill, but is Harry Lee our number 2 for the rest of teh season a good idea?

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jason Cummings from Shrewsbury being mentioned.

jjmanning

Surely we need him? Either as first choice keeper or as back up to Maxted. Unless we're trying to slim down our wage bill, but is Harry Lee our number 2 for the rest of teh season a good idea?
Agree 100% especially when you look at our injury troubles within the GK department the last two seasons this seems an odd move by us, unless we are trying to bring Jökull back? Which even if we were to do so, I don’t really understand loaning out a keeper to bring one in

Legohead

Banned
This would be a really good signing for us. He's lost his way in recent years but no doubt has ability.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
This would be a really good signing for us. He's lost his way in recent years but no doubt has ability.
Will Grigg is rumoured to be joining Shrewsbury so could be a maybe!

jimbo-gould

Id be really keen for this.

jjmanning

Seems as if Wards departure is all but officially confirmed 3BE1A4B8-075E-4F67-BD3B-0E070EAE63BE.jpeg

jimbo-gould

Seems as if Wards departure is all but officially confirmed View attachment 5296
This is a very odd one to me. Unless the player has been really pushing for it.

jjmanning

This is a very odd one to me. Unless the player has been really pushing for it.
Me too! I’m hoping this means Jökull is making a return, For what it’s worth, I always preferred Lewis over Jonny

ExmouthMart

Been told to find a new Club as being released at the end of the season maybe?! Out of the two I thought Ward was the better keeper but maybe we have a bid in for Jökull Andrésson as Taylor was talking him up after the Morecambe game.